• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll tell you, if you want to hide your spoilers just have your show at a music festival. Because there is fuck-all info on what happened at the NXT UK tapings this weekend. lol

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
If I was at Download Festival and wanted to see a self-righteous asshole cop who likes to lie for a living, why the bloody fuck would I waste my time watching British Strong Style when Billy Corgan's already on the Main Stage

When the pros are available, you don't settle for wannabes/amateurs/scrubs

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Few bits of news I didn't see posted yet.

- Killer Kross will not be released by Impact

We have been told by multiple Impact Wrestling sources today that at this point, Kross will not be receiving a release and will continue to work for the company. There were some in the company unhappy that Petey Williams provided Kross the forum on his podcast to speak out about his issues with the company, specifically since Williams is not just a talent but a Producer. As previously noted, there's been unhappiness that Kross spoke out at all in the interview.

- Allie Kat said on Twitter that after her next few bookings she is taking a break from wrestling

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

John was so good that he actually tricked Vince and the entire world into thinking that shit wasn't shit

... thanks?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad Bayley took an L before the PPV. I mean with Alexa it may mean nothing but please for the love of God let Bayley retain.

P.S. Bayley and Nikki in dem jeans tho.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn Ember sent Mandy to the shadowrealm with that punch. Sonya is just so much better than her it's not even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.