• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
ROH has a PPV this Friday in Baltimore:

EkKYMSu.png

NDMJptL.png

Those sections on the aisle being nearly empty is super-brutal. RoH is going to cut way back on their shows next year.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
People in WWE are encouraged to use social media to promote the brand and their storylines

They are under contract and have nothing better to do so they write dumb harmless shit to entertain themselves because they aren't going to get in trouble for it

Now imagine reading this and thinking OH MY GOD, SETH ROLLINS SAID WHAT???

has he SEEN new japan pro wrestling???

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
People in WWE are encouraged to use social media to promote the brand and their storylines

They are under contract and have nothing better to do so they write dumb harmless shit to entertain themselves because they aren't going to get in trouble for it

Don't take this the wrong way

I did not expect the most reasonable take on this to be from you lol

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017

seriously lol

again, people in this thread being worked into a shoot

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's going on and on about how WWE puts on the best wrestling in the world.

Then he tried to dunk on Ospreay and lost... to Ospreay... on Twitter
am I supposed to be mad about this I mean they've been doing the same thing for like since like Twitter was even a thing. Like at a center point some of y'all need to Stop following wrestlers Twitter account.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

i hate the dumb worked shoot twitter stuff, it's just more of the same and people who think they're smart about it totally buying into it and reacting as intended

seriously lol

Ok except Rollins is a top level babyface

How is any of this supposed to make me like him more.

That it's all working the marks makes it sadder.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
seriously lol

Like if people can't see the difference between Seth (a fucking long time indy dork) trying to rile up people up vs. Pete Dunne getting legit salty at the NXT UK/indy stuff idk what to tell em
Ok except Rollins is a top level babyface

How is any of this supposed to make me like him more.

That it's all working the marks makes it sadder.
The top level babyface is saying the company he works for is good

are you fucking kidding me

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017

Why do you care so much?

If people want to call him on his stupidity or dumbass trolling, let them.

Last edited:

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Is rollins friend of Will Ospreay and this is a work or he is drunk or what the hell? Also, why Rollins is yelling at clouds on twitter? (i stopped watching wwe for good after the saudi fiasco, so i dont know if something happened in the ppv)

Also lol the 4,5k seats.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
The top level babyface is saying the company he works for is good

are you fucking kidding me

Because claiming WWE in 2019 is the place with the best wrestling on the planet is delusional?

Because they're literally at one of their lowest points in the history of their company.

If Tom from MySpace claimed he's running the best social media site, would you not laugh?

The gimmick is insulting their viewer's intelligence. How is saying something so laughably stupid supposed to make people who are leaving in droves stay?

Workers for the company are trying to get out, are openly without fear mocking their employer... and Seth comes in with Best Wrestling on the Planet?! It's embarrassing.

Literally the Greatest Night in the History of our sport became a running joke in wrestling fandom for a reason.

This is that all over.

This is WCW 2000 but on Twitter.

And it's really funny to mock.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
I've never, ever thought Rollins was in any way likeable as a face. Not even remotely. Guy always comes across as straight up unlikeable on TV.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
It's one think to defend your (bad) company. It's another to be delusional.

Seth is (was) being dumb on twitter so people laughed.

The idea that he decided to claim WWE had the best wrestling on the planet is just funny. In a sad way.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I think the finish works works quite well because they have the tag titles match immediately afterwards.
I guess I just wasn't expecting it so it seemed like a copout where neither could lose the match so it just ended. Probably works better if you can understand the time announcements

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
your tastes are far more wholesome and liked on line than mine though 😛
Yes, I do have impeccable taste in wrestling.
D9gG6MHXYAUrwFU.png

I'm also for the most part quite good at just ignoring people when they shit on stuff I actually enjoy, haha.

I guess I just wasn't expecting it so it seemed like a copout where neither could lose the match so it just ended. Probably works better if you can understand the time announcements
Hmm, yeah. The beginning being so slow was in retrospect also a giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.