• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Garza vs. Wilde. Garza immediately comes off as a star. The breakaway pants were great.
So hilarious note. A lot of people in Mexico have always been super dismissive of Garza because he was always a personality first and a luchador a distant second. I hope they learn from this lesson

They won't

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

WE GOT A STAR FOX ADVENTURE FAN HERE
Damn. I got got.

FTR I rented Adventures years ago but it was boring, forgetable and not very interesting so I barely remember it.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
She's been heel a couple times before. There's not much of a difference, just 20% less smiling.

Before she could be heel against Mayu and Kairi. Now she can be heel against, *checks notes*, Mia Yim and Candice LeRae.
And Dakota Kai (when she returns) and Tegan Nox (when she returns). And Kacy Catanzaro. And I cannot wait to watch Io take out all of them.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
It would make more sense for Nyla to pin Riho if she's staying with the company long term. It sets her up with a goal other than winning the title. Though I could see them playing off of Riho's experience and having her go over Yuka.

How does Shiki feel?

Well, yeah, I some Japanese Stardom fans are terrible online as was evident with Mayu receiving a threat around that period. But Kamiyu's tweet was about foreign fans when Kris said something very similar when she was in Stardom.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Seems from all of y'all posts, I should check out shayna/shirai before my sub is up (even tho its lolshaynawins?)

Mechashiva

Jan 7, 2018
I was going to do a 4th bbq but found out my parents are traveling out of town so now it's backyard wrestling party time!

Status
Not open for further replies.