• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo won E3, never expected a BOTW sequel. Shame about the duck hunt clone getting into smash though 😘

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Alright y'all, don't sleep on the latest DDT show. It's just a random Road To show but holy shit is it ever entertaining.

Oct 25, 2017
I heard Gulak and Oney(?) did some things

Was it good?

Fatal four way between Tozawa, Gulak, Oney, and Humberto. Dudes went and tore it down. Kind of a funky finish, but it seems like the idea is to set up Nese/Tozawa/Gulak at the next PPV so I'm alright with it.

Gable showed up and had a match against Jack that was really fucking good too, but that one also had kind of a funky finish. Although it seemed more like an actual botch then actually building to something.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
I hope Chad Gable's contract is up sooner rather than later

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017

Rumour is Stardom is going to be the next DLC pack for Fire Pro World. The game's producer mentioned they were working on getting a second promotion in the game and followed Stardom on Twitter. Now this tweet is saying the women are recording video game dialogue for something coming out this summer.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Rumour is Stardom is going to be the next DLC pack for Fire Pro World. The game's producer mentioned they were working on getting a second promotion in the game and followed Stardom on Twitter. Now this tweet is saying the women are recording video game dialogue for something coming out this summer.

Ah that's awesome if true

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never saw this get traction about Faye Jackson. Liking transphobic shit is probably a minor infraction in the grand scale of cancellation these days but should still be pointed out: (link is a bit nsfw so I pixelated the image)

MVcWkd6.jpg

original link:

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maffew of Botchamania points out that it's the 14th anniversary of the legendary Samoa Joe vs. Necro Butcher match for IWA-MS, which is available for viewing for free on IWA-MS's YouTube.

Since we're talking about independent wrestling, here's tonight's line-up for episode 11 of Beyond Wrestling's Uncharted Territory:
612Uncharted_YouthLAX.jpg

Youthanazia (Josh Prohibition and Matt Cross) vs. LAX (Santana & Ortiz)

612UnchartedNEXTWEEK3.jpg

Tom Lawlor vs. Chuck O'Neil

612UnchartedNEXTWEEK5.jpg

Anthony Greene vs. Richard Holliday

612UnchartedNEXTWEEK2.jpg

Bear Country (Bear Bronson & Bear Beefcake) vs. ?

612UnchartedNEXTWEEK1.jpg

Kris Stadtlander appears, probably to defend the Independent Wrestling Championship

Joey Janela vs. ?

Discovery Gauntlet: Thomas Santell vs. ?

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
I won't lie, Corey's line about Otis on Smackdown elicited an actual out-loud chuckle from me.

"Daniel and Erik's tag-team is inspired by the greats, by people like Plato and Socrates. Otis was inspired as kid to grow up to be a Tonka truck."

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Statlander lost the IWTV title in some bizarro booking this past weekend (OC is champion again, looks like they're setting up Statlander vs Kimber), so I believe she'll be taking on Joey Janela tonight.

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, it's pretty perplexing. Apparently Kimber knocked Kris out with the belt, then rolled OC on-top to give him the win, for some reason. I like Statlander, but if you were going to do this why not just have OC keep the belt and Kimber interfere to cost Kris the match?

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, it's pretty perplexing. Apparently Kimber knocked Kris out with the belt, then rolled OC on-top to give him the win, for some reason. I like Statlander, but if you were going to do this why not just have OC keep the belt and Kimber interfere to cost Kris the match?

If I was to guess I think the plan was to give this big push to Kris as the new breakout star but then Orange got so much attention from his DON appearance that whoever books the title felt he needed to be champ again.

Status
Not open for further replies.