• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
AZM is a traitor... but still no Oedo Tai love

D8nBkFGVsAAHHeH.jpg

D824_JwVUAEdmo_.jpg:large

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Where's Nakamura? Is he done

More like...where's 80% of the Smackdown roster? They have guys that could be blowing the roof off the place, but they give us a 45 minute angle with Shane McMahon instead. Man, that's some riveting shit. Let's for a 3 months straight march the boss' son out there to take up the first 20-45 minutes of the show while real talent sits in the back and does nothing. The let's put a wild card rule in ("whatever the hell that means" - Kevin Owens) to make sure him and the same sleep inducing characters are on every show. Man, AEW can not premier fast enough.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hey getting into a feud over someone breaking a switch is the most #relatable story line they have going on now.
I mean fighting someone after breaking a $300 system actually seems real fucking legit. That shit made me mad. I actually have never once took my Switch out of my house.
I wanna see Ember Moon up in the rafters next week, the only reaction to someone breaking your Switch like that is FULL ON CROW STING GIMMICK.
Screen goes black and she appears behind them after a match. I mean she calls herself the Shenom for a reason.

Also fuck this Ember slander to the fullest.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
I mean fighting someone after breaking a $300 system actually seems real fucking legit. That shit made me mad. I actually have never once took my Switch out of my house.
Oh yeah, that part is reasonable

The sitting there saying nothing, not reacting to the actual moment of breakage, cowering while they're in your face and then waiting until they've left until you explode and scream and throw things (WOMEN, am I right guys?) that sucks

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Alberto El Patron (formerly Alberto Del Rio in WWE) announced his new company yesterday

Thursday July 11 (at Sala de Armas in Mexico City) is the first show of Nacion Lucha Libre. It'll air on Saturday, July 13, 10:30PM to midnight CST on ImageTV two days after it tapes in Mexico City. Future events will air same time/day. First show's card:

Relampago vs Heddi Karaoui
Bram, La Mascara and Batab El Guerrero vs Hijo de Dos Caras, Hijo de Wagner and Dual
Sexy Star, Lady Flammer and Reina Oscura vs Thunder Rosa, Cristy Jaynes and Stephanie Vaquer
Flamita and Daga vs Rey Horus and Puma King
Fresero Jr and Mr Iguana vs Bestia 666 and Black Taurus vs Laredo Kid and The Tiger
Damian 666 vs El Solar vs Negro Navarro vs El Canek
Pentagon Jr and Fenix vs Chavo Guerrero Jr and Mecha Wolf 450
Team Mexico (Alberto El Patron, Dr Wagner Jr and El Hijo del Fantasma) vs Team Puerto Rico (MVP, El Mesias and Apolo)

Tribute to Dos Caras and Tinieblas also scheduled. Ricardo Rodriguez is a ref

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Alberto El Patron (formerly Alberto Del Rio in WWE) announced his new company yesterday

Thursday July 11 (at Sala de Armas in Mexico City) is the first show of Nacion Lucha Libre. It'll air on Saturday, July 13, 10:30PM to midnight CST on ImageTV two days after it tapes in Mexico City. Future events will air same time/day. First show's card:

Bram, La Mascara and Batab El Guerrero vs Hijo de Dos Caras, Hijo de Wagner and Dual
Sexy Star, Lady Flammer and Reina Oscura vs Thunder Rosa, Cristy Jaynes and Stephanie Vaquer
Fresero Jr and Mr Iguana vs Bestia 666 and Black Taurus vs Laredo Kid and The Tiger
Team Mexico (Alberto El Patron, Dr Wagner Jr and El Hijo del Fantasma) vs Team Puerto Rico (MVP, El Mesias and Apolo)

Booking Bram and Sexy Star. Classy.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, that part is reasonable

The sitting there saying nothing, not reacting to the actual moment of breakage, cowering while they're in your face and then waiting until they've left until you explode and scream and throw things (WOMEN, am I right guys?) that sucks
Don't see the cowering part at all. I see more shock in that that they broke her system. She says she's doing something about it anyways plus last week she ripped their magazines in their faces so no real cowering thing going on honestly

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
So wait, Ember didn't come out while Sonya and Mandy were out and go after them and just stayed backstage?

lol

Goddammit.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
If there was any doubt that All Out tickets will be a shitshow

I tried to log in to my account on the Sears Centre website and got the password wrong, went to try again and now the page won't load. I get a message that basically says they detected I was a bot and I need to give them my name + email for review so they can unblock my IP. Lmao

Was planning on using my phone again anyways so that works

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, which one of you girls is getting smashed/pinned by Nyla?

Probably gonna be Yuka. They're still trying to woo Riho over to the states full time, gonna keep her looking tough.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Darby the fuckin god

also AEW please learn how to spellcheck "forwad" you fuckin idiots

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
The Janela promo was fantastic. Spears & Darby ones were really good as well but they're not as strong on the mic as Joey.

Brandi hints there's another women's match at Fyter Fest.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Beyond disgusting

Hopefully this shit bombs

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malik's going to surprise a lot of people, given the right match. He's far better than his lack of bookings outside of the southeast would suggest, very hard hitting, solid technical all-rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.