• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Rhea Ripley is over trying to look inconspicuous in the corner of the room with the NXT UK people and where Ospreay was

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny that the corporate pandering ass licking guy is the only one who didn't get called up during that round

I almost feel bad about Dream because that dude is in for a bad time once he hits the main roster and realizes that Vince actually is just a fucking moron. But he really should of realized that there's a reason that almost all of his peers aren't having a great time on the main roster

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gable vs Jack was real good. Damn shame about the botched finish. They were just getting into that last gear.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

D8yGyzMXkAIDxWD.jpg:small

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Asuka is currently on the Monster Hunter channel.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Chat does not seem to like her though. :(

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What did they feed this crowd before 205? The whole arena cheering for tozawa when his arms are raised is weird. This is the first episode I've watched in a while and I really enjoyed it.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Imagine Nyla/Mio but it's Nyla/Yuka. Hopefully this 3 way will be a much better showing for Nyla, though I imagine that Riho will be winning given how they've built her. Also I'm a little surprised to see Yuka in AEW again so soon.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

I don't really have an issue with this because he's fine as an undercard guy, but I remember months ago when he got his release and I said he was destined for AEW and was told "no way, Cody won't just sign all his old WWE friends". lol

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Job the Perfect 10 out to MJF.

Am I in the wrong thinking the Joshi stars would hate living in America full-time? I mean NXT works because it's a community of wrestlers training, they ease you in slowly. It works more like a small family where you befriend or roomate with a lot of people with the same goals. AEW will be more like the main roster of WWE. I just think it must suck if you don't speak English and the culture change. You have to live in Florida and probably have no friends outside the main AEW roster.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Job the Perfect 10 out to MJF.

Am I in the wrong thinking the Joshi stars would hate living in America full-time? I mean NXT works because it's a community of wrestlers training, they ease you in slowly. It works more like a small family where you befriend or roomate with a lot of people with the same goals. AEW will be more like the main roster of WWE. I just think it must suck if you don't speak English and the culture change. You have to live in Florida and probably have no friends outside the main AEW roster.
You're probably right and so far the only that's actually signed (long-term) to AEW is Hikaru Shida who is moving to the US later this year.
She can however also speak at least conversational English.

Last edited:

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
Xavier and crew, Breeze, Rusev and Asuka are just seriously so fun and great that it really makes me hate even more what WWE is these days. (Just got done watching Xavier and Asuka playing Monster Hunter from E3)

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor

It's an understandable concern, and it's a big reason Riho took such a limited deal with the company, wanting to see how she feels with the 5 appearances she makes in-ring and in the areas before wanting to commit to anything more long-term

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shawn Spears was pretty over in the battle royale. He is a good wrestler, he isn't Misawa or Hogan, he isn't wrestling 8 star matches and putting butts in the seats but he's someone who you want on your roster. He's dependable.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I almost feel bad about Dream because that dude is in for a bad time once he hits the main roster and realizes that Vince actually is just a fucking moron. But he really should of realized that there's a reason that almost all of his peers aren't having a great time on the main roster
Nah friend, don't feel bad for a dumbass who's already looking down on people while on a fucking NXT contract no less. He'll deserve what he'll get.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Nah friend, don't feel bad for a dumbass who's already looking down on people while on a fucking NXT contract no less. He'll deserve what he'll get.

Yeah, I was at the stage where I kinda felt sorry he was being so pathetic sticking up for something that was so obviously going to backfire on him hard by the end

And then he continued the rant off and on for another 3-5 hours. Fuck him lol

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So glad Yuka and her theme are back in AEW.

Put Hikaru Shida in a singles match at Fyter Fest you cowards.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
There will be some sort of cage match soon. No idea who is in it yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.