• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Another new name for you guys

ObedientImmenseGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
God would I love to be a fly on the wall in Vince's office when the ratings came in. Like what must be going through his brain...

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I felt bad for Private Party getting thrown into the battle royale after the Elite already did a bit on BTE with the best friends refusing to do one becuase they're a tag team. That felt kind of awkward.

Hopefully they get the win at Fyterfest.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
hold on.....

this guy's a WRESTLER....

and he likes Gaming Youtubers

.....and ANIME???

holy f

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Cavernario is wrestling like 15 min away from my house but I'm not going to spite tm24

also because I may have lost track of time and didn't request off work

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
This opening segment is some good shit.

"Why don't you go back to writing reviews about wrestlers from the Attitude Era."

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Really liked that video package for Mia. Nice to see her getting focus. Too bad she'll just be jobbing to Shayna.

Heyyyyyy Taynara and Xia.

I've got less experience watching wrestling than probably everyone here. There's no memories dating back to the 90's or the Attitude Era or even the "PG/Reality Era"

This hurt my soul, for me the 80s are the thing I look back, Im old...

Thank Asmodeus this does nothing for me >_>

Another new name for you guys

How dare he take the Lords name in vain!

A super best friends reference and a Jojo reference.

This has officially become the best NXT name.

I forgive this king.

Strike two friend strike two...

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever they're doing on Smackdown right now... It may be time to do the 180 degree opposite of it. I know everyone loves New Day, Seth, Sami & KO, and Ziggler but they're not main attractions. I don't know who is, but I think it's safe to say it's not any of these guys.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when Becky was like the hottest thing going in the WWE and now she's been saddled with the impossible task of trying to elevate Lacey?

They really punched her momentum in the gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.