• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
All I want is another Ember Moon vs Asuka match. It's crazy we haven't had this feud on the main roster yet despite them teasing it a couple of times.
Ember was injured, and then barely used once returning. Auska can't cut their awful scripted promos, so now she's in a tag team instead of being the world beater she should be. WWE also loves booking the same milquetoast garbage over and over.

It's not surprising at all, actually. They are a stupid company that makes bad wrestling decisions.

vatisthis?

Oct 25, 2017
Hes still on my shitlist from our interaction a few years ago in Texas.
tumblr_ndfzyvuUJN1qgk7zxo1_400.gif

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I need this story.

Tell me
My girlfriend and I ran into him in the streets, she was trying to be friendly and get a picture. He said go to axcess or whatever to get one with him. I thought about rolling his ass up for the disrespect. He was my girlfriends favorite before that interaction. We mock him since. That same day we ran into cesaro and got a picture, now that's a true superstar.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend and I ran into him in the streets, she was trying to be friendly and get a picture. He said go to axcess or whatever to get one with him. I thought about rolling his ass up for the disrespect. He was my girlfriends favorite before that interaction. We mock him since. That same day we ran into cesaro and got a picture, now that's a true superstar.

Lol

At first i was gonna say maybe he didn't like being approached on the street... but "go to Axxess" man that's just fucking rude. Sorry I can't right now, or sorry I have to get somewhere but man to essentially say you're nothing but a $ sign... diiiiick

And then there's guys like Sammy Guevara who took a pic with me for free, signed auto for free and even just said yo what's your shirt size and gave me a tee for free.... and he doesn't have Seth Rollins money.

"Go to Axxess" get fucked lol.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Sakura Hirota is funny but man I really hope the Akito/Mika match still happens at some point.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
I saw Seth Rollins at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Rollins has gotta be one of the most overhyped wrestlers on the planet right now. I haven't seen him deliver the goods in years.

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who knew someone who is into CrossFit and dated an open Nazi sympathizer is also a jabroni.

Go ahead and be the "best wrestler in the world" while wrestling Baron Corbin in front of 4K fans though.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017

I want to love Starr's new gimmick but its hard to when I get the feeling he's feeding off some very real resentment towards WWE's shitty practices to make that sweet green while putting over their guys (Dunne probably gonna be next).

"Working the marks" essentially. Which is fine, hey, its working for him but its hard to buy into it when you know he's probably backstage high fiving NXT guys and going on about how great the heat was.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Jamie OD Well, I guess you were right about WALTER vs. Starr.

I'll give them this, the match was a rollercoaster and I got more and more invested as it went on. The use of the WWE UK Title belt was amazing. A 3 Way match is the obvious direction but I don't know what OTT will do with it. Or when because they didn't announce any new matches at all last night which is a bit weird.

Oh and I bet Dunne's tweet about Starr is a hint that they'll have a match soon probably at Progress.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I want to love Starr's new gimmick but its hard to when I get the feeling he's feeding off some very real resentment towards WWE's shitty practices to make that sweet green while putting over their guys (Dunne probably gonna be next).

"Working the marks" essentially. Which is fine, hey, its working for him but its hard to buy into it when you know he's probably backstage high fiving NXT guys and going on about how great the heat was.
He already runs an anti-sellout independent gimmick and spun it off into t-shirts, which actually aren't about being independent at all it's a union and they just want fair contracts and err uhh

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
ROH has a PPV this Friday in Baltimore:

EkKYMSu.png

NDMJptL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.