• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
EEIJkmSU8AIyHZM

The short takes place one year after the events of the last film in Big Rock National Park, where dinosaurs are now living in our world. The story follows a family of four whose encounter with these wild animals becomes a terrifying fight for survival.

Last edited:

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Maybe I'm not remembering well or maybe it's something else the movie failed to do, but I never understood how a couple dozen dinosaurs are supposed to be a threat to our world.

Like, they all fit in a giant mansion's basement. That's all there was.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Right, but the implication for the actual sequel implies a more widespread issue.
It's more that all sorts of shady people bought living specimens and eggs in the auction (if I recall correctly some of the people were even stereotypical Russian villain types). But the dinosaurs aren't going to go all Planet of the Apes on us anytime soon.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
HYPE

I've been anticipating this announcement. Can't wait to see what people think of it, I think it'll be up more alleys than not.

We talking as long as a tv episode?
No, it's probably around 10-15 minutes long I believe.

They threw a lot of money at it though -- like an episode of The Mandalorian, and it has animatronics money.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So the government hasn't really been doing anything to kill or contain the dinos? Just let them roam? Guess we'll find out here

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Who's worse? Colin Treverrow or J. A Bayona? Both are incompetent directors that have made the worst of the Jurassic Franchise.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Who's worse? Colin Treverrow or J. A Bayona? Both are incompetent directors that have made the worst of the Jurassic Franchise.
J.A. Bayona is a genuinely good director, and Fallen Kingdom isn't even a poorly directed movie. He was just given, by Trevorrow, what was genuinely one of the worst blockbusters screenplays ever. No director could have turned that screenplay around, but what he had he directed just about as well as possible.

Trevorrow is by far a much worse director, but even then he's not actually a notably bad director, just an incredibly bland one with no directorial vision or standout strengths. As a writer though, he's far and away one of the worst names in the business operating at that level, if not the worst.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I hope anything Jurassic related is good. They need to bounce back from that hot garbage Fallen Kingdom.