• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
For reference, here's a look at their designs from Jurassic World Alive -- though it's like the game altered/deformed them to fir preexisting rigs.

807c7F9.png

"As seen on..."

81wxxdvemBL._SL1500_.jpg
81Ul-ZzF3GL._SL1500_.jpg

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
Eh I don't agree with anyone on any level that says only the first movie was good, big fan of almost everything aside fallen kingdom.. Will gladly watch and hopefully enjoy this!

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Can anyone record this directly? It wont hit the web til 3 hours after it airs in the east coast.

Small tease:

As for exact air times:

BATTLE AT BIG ROCK will premiere exclusively at 9:50pm on FX on Sunday, September 15 following the broadcast of Jurassic World.

The short will be available for streaming immediately following the West Coast broadcast on FX at 10pm PST on NBC.com, Jurassic World.com and the official Jurassic World social media channels.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Can anyone record this directly? It wont hit the web til 3 hours after it airs in the east coast.

Small tease:

As for exact air times:

BATTLE AT BIG ROCK will premiere exclusively at 9:50pm on FX on Sunday, September 15 following the broadcast of Jurassic World.

The short will be available for streaming immediately following the West Coast broadcast on FX at 10pm PST on NBC.com, Jurassic World.com and the official Jurassic World social media channels.

there isn't a option to record it for me. I'm guessing if you record Jurassic world you can get it on the tail end of it.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida

Small tease:

As for exact air times:

God I hope this sports shit is done before then. Or at least everyone is in bed.

Just checked in on JW's status about 15 min ago and the kids were still enjoying the sphere.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
There's some off-screen recordings on youtube..

Yeah, it's bad-ish.

Two arrows wouldn't do that.

Looks like the main baddie was a practical dino for the most part, moved kinda janky though :/

Last edited:

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
My god, the human dialog is just... blargh. It's also extra cheesy.

I saw the off screen youtube version. I think it's good enough to experience this turd.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Ugh... I mean they only have 8 minutes to tell the story but honestly... Hype for JW3 has been downgraded :(