• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Please be good. Wonder how this plays on the base PS4. Haven't played a park builder in such a long time and I love Jurassic Park/World.

Dec 3, 2017
Summer releases are great. I never understood why the summer months were so dead for gaming in the 90s. You'd think they'd want to release more video games when kids are out of school and actually have time to play them.

ebsy

Feb 25, 2018
I don't have high hopes for this one. Just got a feeling it'll be a problematic release.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in day one, and actually pretty shocked that it's releasing so soon. It obviously is a move to release along side the new movie though.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Was expecting fall. Though this around the new movie date right? So makes sense.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Because somebody had to...

rPNCqww.jpg

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
HUZZAH!

Soon I shall put the janitorial staff building smack dab in the middle of the raptor pit!

Willy

Oct 27, 2017
That's pretty soon and we haven't really seen much of it yet. I have a lot of faith in Frontier though so I'll likely be picking it up day one on PC.

bshock

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
There for the film and then picking up the game. Complete trust in Frontier.