• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
It's hard for me to get out to targets and going by the tracker. Seems everyone near me was putting it up early.
For future reference, the tracker counts backroom and sales floor stock together as one number, unless you mean you saw the numbers actually dropping as sales were occurring. They come in packages of six (same for all non-large Funko), so any stores with a multiple of six haven't sold any.

Oct 27, 2017
So that Rocket League pack is right up my alley as I've been addicted to that game and even created my own faux explorer lol

Last edited:

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
So iirc Toa TAK delegated JW2 thread duties to me

Sadly life has spiraled outta control with work and all and I cannot. Who wants it

Hmmmmmmmmm...

When would the OT for be expected to go up?

I can make a OT. It ain't gonna be amazingly pristine since I can't photoshop like crazy. But it'll have all the info needed if the deadline is short on needing one.

AKA if no one else wants it I'll handle it

Since it technically needs to be up tomorrow

Deleted member 10060

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it needs to be up quick. Would just weird if it didn't come up till US release when everyone else has already seen it 20 times.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
That's half the fun!

x6bhDGq.gif

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
We have a full list of all the dinosaurs in JWE now. Very few small carnivores. The Deinonychus is an unholy abomination. Not much variety in terms of body shape. Mostly ceratopsians and stegosaurids.

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand the furor over that poster. It's fine? It's not great but yeah, agreed with Curler--that one seems specifically designed for kids. Actually kinda reminds me of the 3D/holographic poster with the Rex breaking out from TLW.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Core of the OT is done, will probably add to it and tweak it later. Just need to settle on a name now, lol. Any suggestions?

Edit: Just went with "The Park is gone", but I have an alternate title if the reviews are bad, lol.

Last edited:

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Ugh, I wanna read through the OT so bad, but that two week wait...

How have early impressions (of other regions, like Spain) been so far?

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Fallen Kingdom sitting at 70ish (More or less depending on how it updates for you).
The majority of opinion seems to be sitting at it being slightly better than the first but nothing too crazy different. This isn't going to be a magical sequel that fixes all the complaints of the first if you didn't like it, it seems. Which was to be expected after the trailer and posters.

I don't think the series will see any big changes unless Trevorrow is off writing/directing. But we know he's in for one more film. Though I am curious what they do after that.

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't mind Trevorrow's take so far, let's see once I see FK. It's not two far away only two days away for me ! I'll be sure to post spoiler free thoughts here, nothing big just a sentence or two if no one minds.

I don't think the series will see any big changes unless Trevorrow is off writing/directing. But we know he's in for one more film. Though I am curious what they do after that.

It'll depend a lot on how JW2 and 3 do, if there are diminishing returns they might just let the franchise go dormant again for a while. If JW 2 and 3 are huge hits then I fear we'll get JW4.

I love JP, I waited for JP4 for over a decade reading all the news I could about it but at this point I think after this trilogy I don't want anything else from THIS universe. Maybe a prequel to the first movie but that's about it. The only project I'd be interested is in a remake that was faithful to the books.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I don't mind Trevorrow's take so far, let's see once I see FK

It'll depend a lot on how JW2 and 3 do, if there are diminishing returns they might just let the franchise go dormant again for a while. If JW 2 and 3 are huge hits then I fear we'll get JW4.

I love JP, I waited for JP4 for over a decade reading all the news I could about it but at this point I think after this trilogy I don't want anything else from THIS universe. Maybe a prequel to the first movie but that's about it. The only project I'd be interested is in a remake that was faithful to the books.

Yeah. Unless there's big strides with JW 3. I'd be more interested in a reboot of some kind as well.
Since they refuse to do Jurassic War, i'm unsure what ideas they'll have left to go after JW3.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
At least they promised that JW3 would not have a Hybrid which is awesome. No more science dabbling.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Saw it last night at the special preview event in NYC. Hilarious for all the wrong reasons. This is definitely a Lost World remake. I don't even think it was intentional since this movie still uses call backs to the first one.

OP
OP
DemonCarnotaur

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Well, I can really appreciate what Fallen Kingdom gets right. Wish those parts were far more abundant. They're incredible.

When it gets things wrong

Well

=/

Oct 25, 2017
Is someone in here doing the OT for Jurassic World Evolution?

I've pre-ordered the deluxe edition. It's due in 5 days but pre-loading isn't available yet.

OP
OP
DemonCarnotaur

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I now have a cool opportunity that includes very last minute traveling and I don't know how my work will respond, or what to do.