• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
…? He very clearly broke the law, was a minor with a gun that wasn't even his crossing state lines, like wtf?

Oct 27, 2017
They could have avoided the charade of actual judicial process and announced this from the start. We knew what the verdict would be

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
Not saying I hope protestors destroy and burn Kenosha down, but just saying I won't condemn them for doing it, and I hope the Judge can live knowing all that damage was done because he really wanted to protect one white boy. 👍

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Legal to run over protestors. Legal to take an assault rifle to protests and then kill people. Legal to stalk a black child and then kill him "in self defense" - Our justice system is complete bullshit.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
So you can drive across state lines, bring a gun, play vigilante cop, escalate situation by threatening others with said gun and then become scared by the outcome of your own actions and shoot people and claim it is self defense because nothing leading up to the moment of "i got scared" matters.

Cool. Cool.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
The judge poisoned the entire trial, not that it wasn't already going to be a super difficult given the state the trial was taking place in...

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
No big surprise really. Just seeing him pal around with the judge all week pretty much confirmed this would be the outcome.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Ah the wealthy white "get out of jail free" card quickly comes back after everything that has happened over the last year and a half. The fuck with this

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Inevitable

The Judge will have struggled to hold back a smile I'm sure but it sounded like the prosecution totally failed their brief

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
We're certainly going to see a lot of new Rittenhouses on the streets as a result of this. Protesters should be extra vigilant going forward.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, it's hard to convict when the judge, defense, and prosecution are all pushing for acquittal.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
they couldnt prove he had intent.

was there not some non murder charges he coulda got??

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck Him, Fuck The Jury, Fuck the Judge, Fuck all those racist asshole defending him, and Fuck this stupid country and it's useless justice system