Just Cause 4 Screenshot Leaks

Oct 28, 2017
Yep, that's Just Cause.

Is the formula still working for them? I didn't pay attention to the third installment.

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, that's Just Cause.

Is the formula still working for them? I didn't pay attention to the third installment.
3 was pretty mediocre and ran like dogshit on consoles. Didn't have the lovable jank that the original team had in 1/2.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Definitely looks like a step up from JC3. Just DL's it last night, pretty bad looking game on PS4. ugly textures, models, lighting, IQ etc

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, that's Just Cause.

After putting a lot of hours in Just Cause 2, JC3 didn't nearly grab me as much. The novelty had worn off, the AI and missions were subpar (something that couldn't be covered by the novelty anymore) and the framerate was terrible at times. I really hope JC4 rights the ship, as I really like the jumping-the-shark-action-movie vibe a lot.

Oct 27, 2017
I always found it amusing how people doubt screenshots that look pretty doable on PC games but fall for Rockstar's actual console bullshots.

Bullshots the thread
Nothing that looks out of the ordinary these days on the average 2-3 years old PC.

Oct 29, 2017
What's the purpose? Why does this exist after 3? It looks like 3 with better graphics, yay?
If I had to take a guess, I'd say they're hoping that consumers buy it in order to generate profits for the company.

I can't say for sure though, I don't work there.

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Disastrous weather could be a great addition to the disaster sandbox. These definitely aren't bullshots, just judging by the aliasing and hideous foliage in the distance of the tornado pic.

May 17, 2018
You know, it never occurred to me to think about it before, but is it Just Cause as in "just because" or "a cause that is just"? I only ever interpreted it as the former.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those are some fake ass screenshots which annoys me to no end and also 3 was trash. So annoyed my dumb ass bought it.

No thanks.

Oct 27, 2017
Remove the online crap and fix your performance issues and I will probably jump in.

Just cause 3 had the foundations of a good game , just had too many performance issues.

Ramp up the wacky tools and vehicles to 100

Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yea I have a 8700k / 1080ti but ok. Just cause 4 won’t look like this. LOD, motion blur ect have been dialed up

I am on mobile so maybe it does have AA
I don't believe you. If you truly have such amazing parts, put them to work and you can see games which look like this right now, even better.

Like say FFXV w/ 4K textures and all maxed out. Shit, launch MGS V at 4K and all the settings cranked.

There's tons of aliasing present in the OP shots. Look over that first shot in particular it's full of aliasing on everything, even the dudes weapons and he's the focus!