Aokiji
    Member OP

2. Maneil99

Maneil99

Bullshots the thread

3. Oni_J

Oni_J

Yep, that's Just Cause.

Is the formula still working for them? I didn't pay attention to the third installment.

4. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee

Yeah, no kidding.

5. dragonflys545

dragonflys545

I hope they fix that crappy framerate from jc3

6. Ishiro

Ishiro

[​IMG]

Looking good.

7. dietpepsi

dietpepsi

If the car/vehicle handling and physics arent shitty as hell I just might make this my first Just Cause game purchase.

8. Peek-a-boo!

Peek-a-boo!

Was there a tornado in any of the previous three games?

Seems like there’s a weather system being put into place, which would be pretty cool actually!

9. GHG

GHG

PC version the thread.

10. Adree

Adree

3 was pretty mediocre and ran like dogshit on consoles. Didn't have the lovable jank that the original team had in 1/2.

11. Majukun

Majukun

"screenshots"

12. Edge

Edge
    Community Resettler Member

What's the purpose? Why does this exist after 3? It looks like 3 with better graphics, yay?

13. s y

s y

Definitely looks like a step up from JC3. Just DL's it last night, pretty bad looking game on PS4. ugly textures, models, lighting, IQ etc

14. Osahi

Osahi

After putting a lot of hours in Just Cause 2, JC3 didn't nearly grab me as much. The novelty had worn off, the AI and missions were subpar (something that couldn't be covered by the novelty anymore) and the framerate was terrible at times. I really hope JC4 rights the ship, as I really like the jumping-the-shark-action-movie vibe a lot.

15. Theorry

Theorry

4 frames confirmed. :D

16. Echo

Echo

I've never seen a game played on a high-end PC the post.

17. gordofredito

gordofredito

wow, looks surprisingly better in the graphics department than I expected

18. GHG

GHG

That's how sequels tend to go...

If you don't like the formula then there are other things to play.

19. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

What? Viewing the screens at full resolution reveals a metric ton of aliasing. Perhaps even checkerboard artifacts. If I had to guess, I'd bet these were taken on a PS4 Pro.

20. Anti

Anti

I bought the third one months ago, haven't even installed it. Was it ever fixed?

21. DrBo42

DrBo42

For real, what the fuck at these posts. It doesn't even look mind blowing. Look at the texture work on his model, it's not even amazing.

22. eXistor

eXistor

Looks...exactly like I expected. I hope they've learned from their mistakes this time around.

23. randomrosso

randomrosso

Wat

They don't look that good. Look at all the aliasing for one

24. TheRedSnifit

TheRedSnifit

Not even high end lol

25. Mecha Meister

Mecha Meister

I love Just Cause! I can't wait to see some gameplay!

26. enkaisu

enkaisu

Not digging the new dark and dreary look for the series.

27. Bhonar

Bhonar

lol are these really leaks, or did avalanche release them to someone on purpose

28. Zephyriel

Zephyriel

Maybe let's wait for a little more info than a few random bullshots before we judge the game's purpose.

29. David___

David___

Here’s hoping this one wasn’t a f2p game then changed to a retail release at the 11th hour

30. starfox

starfox

Wow, they released video leaks already? it's so fluid.

31. Loving all the leaks.

32. TheEnd

TheEnd

I always found it amusing how people doubt screenshots that look pretty doable on PC games but fall for Rockstar's actual console bullshots.

Nothing that looks out of the ordinary these days on the average 2-3 years old PC.

33. DeeDogg

DeeDogg
    Banned Member

JC3 with worse graphics and tornadoes?

EDIT: Lighting i meant

34. TheRedSnifit

TheRedSnifit

If I had to take a guess, I'd say they're hoping that consumers buy it in order to generate profits for the company.

I can't say for sure though, I don't work there.

35. Dyle

Dyle

Disastrous weather could be a great addition to the disaster sandbox. These definitely aren't bullshots, just judging by the aliasing and hideous foliage in the distance of the tornado pic.

36. Maneil99

Maneil99

Yea I have a 8700k / 1080ti but ok. Just cause 4 won’t look like this. LOD, motion blur ect have been dialed up

I am on mobile so maybe it does have AA

37. Boownage

Boownage

Tornadoes!

38. Hadok

Hadok

it looks like Just Cause.

39. jdstorm

jdstorm

Love this series so I'm in either way.
    really loved the Family vibe of 3 so hopefully team Frigo and ectera are back

40. JaredG

JaredG

You know, it never occurred to me to think about it before, but is it Just Cause as in "just because" or "a cause that is just"? I only ever interpreted it as the former.

41. Outrun

Outrun

That is the actual video..... running at 1 frame an hour... :P

42. I skipped the 3rd one. Read way too much about it being really bad performing on consoles and even on PC too. Did they ever get it running well on PC?

43. tommy7154

tommy7154

Those are some fake ass screenshots which annoys me to no end and also 3 was trash. So annoyed my dumb ass bought it.

No thanks.

44. flaxknuckles

flaxknuckles

It is both.

45. TheRedSnifit

TheRedSnifit

It's a reference to Operation Just Cause.

46. Dinjooh

Dinjooh

Well hopefully they manage to come up with something better than the clusterfuck Just Cause 3 was.

47. Ausroachman

Ausroachman

Remove the online crap and fix your performance issues and I will probably jump in.

Just cause 3 had the foundations of a good game , just had too many performance issues.

Ramp up the wacky tools and vehicles to 100

48. Jobbs

Jobbs

Might check it out a week after release when it's $3

49. Benson827

Benson827

It's really not. This is not even that high resolution. Like mid tier gaming PCs play games at higher resolution than this lmao

50. Echo

Echo

I don't believe you. If you truly have such amazing parts, put them to work and you can see games which look like this right now, even better.

Like say FFXV w/ 4K textures and all maxed out. Shit, launch MGS V at 4K and all the settings cranked.

There's tons of aliasing present in the OP shots. Look over that first shot in particular it's full of aliasing on everything, even the dudes weapons and he's the focus!