• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aokiji

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
OazCchl.jpg

VXhGts7.jpg

qFKhGOE.jpg

C9QFxHZ.jpg

More @ gematsu

Last edited:

Oni_J

Oct 28, 2017
Yep, that's Just Cause.

Is the formula still working for them? I didn't pay attention to the third installment.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the car/vehicle handling and physics arent shitty as hell I just might make this my first Just Cause game purchase.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Was there a tornado in any of the previous three games?

Seems like there's a weather system being put into place, which would be pretty cool actually!

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Definitely looks like a step up from JC3. Just DL's it last night, pretty bad looking game on PS4. ugly textures, models, lighting, IQ etc

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, that's Just Cause.

Is the formula still working for them? I didn't pay attention to the third installment.
After putting a lot of hours in Just Cause 2, JC3 didn't nearly grab me as much. The novelty had worn off, the AI and missions were subpar (something that couldn't be covered by the novelty anymore) and the framerate was terrible at times. I really hope JC4 rights the ship, as I really like the jumping-the-shark-action-movie vibe a lot.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Looks...exactly like I expected. I hope they've learned from their mistakes this time around.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Disastrous weather could be a great addition to the disaster sandbox. These definitely aren't bullshots, just judging by the aliasing and hideous foliage in the distance of the tornado pic.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Love this series so I'm in either way.
really loved the Family vibe of 3 so hopefully team Frigo and ectera are back

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
You know, it never occurred to me to think about it before, but is it Just Cause as in "just because" or "a cause that is just"? I only ever interpreted it as the former.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those are some fake ass screenshots which annoys me to no end and also 3 was trash. So annoyed my dumb ass bought it.

No thanks.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well hopefully they manage to come up with something better than the clusterfuck Just Cause 3 was.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Remove the online crap and fix your performance issues and I will probably jump in.

Just cause 3 had the foundations of a good game , just had too many performance issues.

Ramp up the wacky tools and vehicles to 100

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yea I have a 8700k / 1080ti but ok. Just cause 4 won't look like this. LOD, motion blur ect have been dialed up

I am on mobile so maybe it does have AA

I don't believe you. If you truly have such amazing parts, put them to work and you can see games which look like this right now, even better.

Like say FFXV w/ 4K textures and all maxed out. Shit, launch MGS V at 4K and all the settings cranked.

There's tons of aliasing present in the OP shots. Look over that first shot in particular it's full of aliasing on everything, even the dudes weapons and he's the focus!