• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The first book in the Stormlight Archive, by Brandon Sanderson. I just have to say so far I really do love how the characters are portrayed.

And the end... the assassin is to kill Dalinar, the Almighty is dead and just left a pre recorded message to someone. Thank god for that because I really was confused why he had told Dalinar that he should trust Sadeas. And Kaladin finally got to save some people!

I hope the second book will be as good as the first one but so far I am a HUGE fan of this series.

Revenger

Oct 28, 2017
It gets more and more epic! Just finished Oathbringer, the 3rd book, and hate myself for reading it too quickly....Gotta wait another few years for the 4th book now

weemaster

Oct 25, 2017
Finished it last month for the first time and the last 300 pages or so were godly. And the second book is even better! Can't wait to read Oathbringer.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A few friends have recommended this. Might have to dig in.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I found the first book the weakest so you'll probably only love it even more with the next 2.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
I just started the way of kings also. Maybe 50 or 70 pages in.

All the jumps in the narrative are disconcerting. Hopefully, things will settle down soon.

I think i've read everything else in the cosmere universe by now, so I expect great things.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished book three and I enjoyed way more the journey than the destination. Which I guess is the point lol

OP
OP
ADee

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I just started the way of kings also. Maybe 50 or 70 pages in.

All the jumps in the narrative are disconcerting. Hopefully, things will settle down soon.

I think i've read everything else in the cosmere universe by now, so I expect great things.
Yes it will, the first chapter was hard to follow.

williamsan

Oct 27, 2017
It gets better too. And, you don' have to wait for the next two books. Brandon does those crescendo, fist pumping moments really well. The whole cosmere thing is a great idea and watching it unfold over the years will be a treat.

Bridge Four!