• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
So my phone was like 6-7 y/o, never changed it, never needed to change it.... but now it's dead so i picked a S9 with a different phone plan for quite cheap!

The thing is i never played games on my phone, it was too slow and old and i didn't care that much! I know there's some hidden gems in there though, so what games would you recommend? Only EXCLUSIVE games to mobile though, cause if i have the choice i'll play them on PC/console instead!

I already picked some good rhythme games, but i don't really know much more outside of them! I'm sure there's some good puzzles games! I'll probably focus on puzzles games or story games... thoses that requires skills like platformers i don't think i will be able to handle it with a touch screen, i need a controller for that

Don't talk about gacha though, i don't care about them at all

Thanks!

Last edited:

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
7ieQ05y.png

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Monument Valley is a must, it's simply wonderful.

Besides that I actually mostly play ancient board games like go or shogi, which can be really fun. Let me know if you want tips on such apps.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
like i said, i'm looking for exclusive games, cause if i have i choice, i'll always pick them on console/PC instead of mobile

We that's just your old fashioned brain thinking. Lots of games are best played on mobile. Solitarica is a roguelike bastardization of solitaire. It offers a ton of content, lots of decks to play which offer pretty different experiences, think of them as classes in an rpg. Theres a handful more they offer as dlc. No microtransactions. I've probably played it for well over 500 hours at this point.

Also pokemon go.

Jignx

Apr 6, 2018
Honestly with a powerful device such as the Galaxy S9 you can emulate everything up to the gamecube so I recommend you figure out what kinda games you might want to play on the go on an emulator.
Drastic is a fantastic DS emulator too.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Stardew Valley is now available on Android. Pretty good port and it feels good to play it whenever you want. If you don't know it's a very chill farming and friendship managing game.

There's also Onion Hotel which is a great arcadey puzzle game with a lot of charm that deserves more attention.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Honestly with a powerful device such as the Galaxy S9 you can emulate everything up to the gamecube so I recommend you figure out what kinda games you might want to play on the go on an emulator.
Drastic is a fantastic DS emulator too.

How is gamecube emulation on Android these days? I remember a few years ago the devices just didn't have the innards to run anything properly

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Asphalt 9 has great visuals and i rather liked its sinple gameplay.
The square enix go games are neat puzzle games too.
For nonagram or picross like games check out konami pixel puzzle collection.

Oh and sega just put up after burner climax, sef. Give it a play!

OP
OP
Kain-Nosgoth

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
out of all this monument valley seems to be the one right up my alley! I'll check some of the rest recommended here too, but i don't want to spend too much at once!

thanks, and you can still add more recommendation!

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Free stuff:
1. Emulation
2. Old School Runescape (huge online mmo most people played back 10-15 years ago)
3. Fire Emblem Heroes (Mini Fire Emblem)
4. Puzzle & Dragons (Gacha/puzzle game I highly recommend it)
5. Fortnite
6. Player Unknown's Battleground

Paid stuff:
1. Square Enix ports of games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and so on.
2. Five Nights at Freddie's games.
3. Minecraft
4. Rockstar game ports like GTA or Bully.
5. Mega Man Mobile
6. Roller Coaster Tycoon (mobile port)
7. Monster Hunter Stories

Last edited:

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
-Oddmar
-Teen Titans GO Figure
-Grimvalor
-Night of the Full Moon
-Hexonia
-Pocket City
-Photographs: Puzzle Stories

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A gameboy advance emulator
A ds emulator
A psp emulator
A gameboy colour emulator
Ps1 emulator
Download the free sonic classic games the ads are not too bad.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Def Monster hunter stories. Unless you have it already on 3DS then my bad

Rolodzeo

Nov 10, 2017
Spain, EU
I think these are exclusives:

- Super Mario Run
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (it's a remaster with a few additions, so it's technically exclusive)
- Part Time UFO
- ELOH
- Monument Valley I and II
- OK Golf
- Agent A (it's being ported to PC/consoles though)

effin

Jan 20, 2019
*image*
I don't know how many of those are on Android but all these here are pretty much brilliant.
Hah, its funny seeing Valleys Between on there (i was one of the devs on it) - thanks! No android version yet though im afraid.

Anyway I'd echo some other suggestions here for sure. My personal favourites:
- Altos Odyssey
- Fallout shelter (if you dont mind the usual mobile game trappings, and also its on other platforms i spose )
- Game Dev Story (also on other platforms though)
- Monument Valley I and II

Last edited: