• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
had two wasp stings as a kid, once in the tongue and in the clavicle

needless to say I really fkn hate wasps

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
There is a huge difference between bees and wasps.

I've been stung by both many times.

I didn't even go to the hospital when I was stung by a scorpion, that was a crazy wasp you had.

Also, for future reference, killer bees are not called that because their sting is any worse than a normal bees. They are called that because the whole swarm attacks at the slightest transgression and won't stop stinging until you are dead.

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
When you get stung where I did and can't walk and you have to stand all day in the next like 6 hours you get that shit dealt with

They even told me the spot I got stung sucks big ass, central foot location

I still have the fucker in a box, but now the morning after the meds helped, STILL feel the burning though, this thing was like 3x your average wasp size so even they thought it might've been a killer hornet since we've had them here before

ERHEMGQBA5FIHJM3IV444PUCPQ.jpg

This is what it looked like (not my photo as I'm not home to access the thing) but it's really close to this, and that's a fucking killer hornet so they didn't know what it was

I thought it was a silverfish, that's how big it was

OMFG

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Update, had to come home early today, pain came back the second the salumedrol ran out, they think it was a murder hornet, so just waiting for the pain to go away basically

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Yellow jacket stings are terrible for me, I feel ya. Last time I got stung was on my bicep. Swelled up so much I couldn't bend my elbow for a good six hours. It hurt well into the next day. My veins popped so much I looked like I was about to wrestle Goku in a desert. My entire arm was spotted red and the spots stretched all the way up to my neck. It's incredible how something so small can cause so much agony.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

FUCK BEES (Remastered)

With missing verse and no song interruptions. :DSoundCloud (to download MP3):https://soundcloud.com/luigiblood/hip-to-fuck-bees-remasteredFull lyrics:I used ...

OT: the only time I've gotten stung was stepping barefoot onto a yellow jacket, got stung on my index toe, my experience was not that bad (basically what Nahbac described above)

I prefer this one.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
The last time I was stung by a bee was in 5th grade a bee just flew on my face by the pool and stung me. The poor guy dropped dead. Sorry about what happened to you getting stung sucks.

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
I was stung on my big toe by a tarantula hawk as a kid. I was riding around on my big wheel and probably got too close to it. It was the most pain I have ever felt in my life.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got stung by a wasp as a kid. Right behind the neck. I was in so much pain and I hate them with extreme prejudice.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I got stung by wasps plenty when I was growing up.

A few years ago I was driving with my window down, and a wasp flew in the window, went down the back of my shirt, and stung me on my back. I had to stop and get out of the car. It was truly a wtf moment, and my wife didn't believe me when I told her.

Almost exactly two weeks later, I was driving to Costco with my wife, had my window down, a wasp flew in the window and went down the back of my shirt, and stung me on my back. Again, I had to stop and get out of the car. My wife believed me then.

What are the fucking chances.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
My first bee sting was me sitting down in a field and putting my hand down. Didn't look where I was putting my hand and got stung by the bee sitting there. It died and I felt really bad for what I had done.

Wasps can go fuck themselves though

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
Hornets are bad MFers, and their sting is extra painful.
They look like giant wasps, and they can be extra agressive.

My experience is that hornets aren't that aggressive. Especially compared to normal wasps.

I never have hornets hoovering around in my peronal space, but the damn wasps do it all the time.

But, there are different kinds of hornets and wasps and my experience is only with those here in Sweden.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
At a summer camp when I was a kid I got bitten by wasps on my ear and back leg. Shit hurt so much I couldn't stand. Had to basically limp back to my tent cause it was too painful to use the bitten leg.

Oct 25, 2017
I had a hive right out of my college apartment window for a while. Bees would get in, get disoriented by my ceiling fan and nosedive and die once in a while. This led to me getting stung by dead bees in my bed by rolling onto them in my sleep twice.

Planx

Oct 27, 2017
Last time I got stung a wasp flew behind my glasses and stung me around the bridge of my nose when it freaked out. I was just standing on a balcony talking to my family, no wasp nests around. I am very unlucky