• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Did you get the new toasted cheesey chalupa?

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I fell into a burnin' ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire, the ring of fire

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you believe in our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

If no, do you think you may have a change of heart by morning?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Given this is resetera, home of the toasted-butter-butt and Victorian diphtheria baby constitution -- how come you didn't die of explosive dysentery cataract flume-butt just from reading your own post title?

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
I was going to make a joke about being in before the weak stomached people who bring up having to rush to the toilet after any little thing. I underestimated them.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How was the death stranding? What did you see?

Hideo Kojima clearly has been given a gift. He is simply the greater video game developer that has ever existed. His expertise in video game development coupled with his ability to just create a new genre of video games whenever the fuck he wants is not only unmatched, but will never be replicated by another human being.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Are you prepared?

9PG8PY7.jpg

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Given this is resetera, home of the toasted-butter-butt and Victorian diphtheria baby constitution -- how come you didn't die of explosive dysentery cataract flume-butt just from reading your own post title?

Because y'all are porting Halo fucking Reach to PC and my willpower to experience the best halo game on PC is stronger than my internal organs trying to kill me as a result of the food I've just eaten.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Well to be honest, if you're getting anything at taco bell, those would be the items to get. They're good.

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it true that when you open a Chalupa and stare into its contents you can see your own sins reflected back at you?