• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My one question is, are you ready to fall into a food coma and then be subsequently awoken by the need to diarrhea 2.5 hours later? GL.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
I always regret Taco Bell. It doesn't make me sick or anything. I just always have regret. Often it's immediately after they tell me to drive to the window. Sometimes I think, "Why did I order that instead of that?" Sometimes it's, "Why am I at Taco Bell?" Last time, it was half-way through my first taco.

OP, when did you achieve Regret?

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
What did you get to drink?

Bonus Question: Why are you a coward only getting 6?
Extra Bonus Question: Why are samoyeds such gracious looking dogs?

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Taco Bell is my depression food too so I relate. My go to "it's 1 a.m. and I want to die a little" was a steak quesadilla, two cheesy gordita crunches, two chili cheese burritos, nachos, and cinnamon twists.

Why didn't you go for more variety?

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How much did you pay?

Screen_Shot_2019-02-27_at_2.52.06_PM.jpg

Deleted member 40797

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 8, 2018
I think the correct order is two spicy tostadas, two chalupas with nacho cheese sauce and no sour cream, and two nachos. Oh, and extra fire sauce.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
My one question is, are you ready to fall into a food coma and then be subsequently awoken by the need to diarrhea 2.5 hours later? GL.
Dude. He is going to be so wasted he won't even wake up. His unconscious body will twitch feverishly for approximately 12 seconds, his toes will curl once with finality — like a shitty orgasm, pun intended — and burning hot mild sauce-colored jets of feces will blow out over the tops of his pants. For the uninitiated, he will wake up and wonder if he is bleeding out.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
You'd have less violent diarrhea if you ate a 1lb bag of Haribo sugar free bears. Godspeed

Oct 28, 2017
Taco Bell took everything I used to eat there so I sadly don't have a reason to go there anymore :(........

After years, they take away the double decker taco, the cool ranch and fiery locos tacos, and they refuse to make my beefy crunch burrito permanent :(

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
Is Taco Bell Mexican?
Yes and no oddly enough.

The originals came from a Mexican Woman who migrated to the US who had a restaurant called Mitla Cafe (Still open, almost 90 years now). She was using her family recipe but modified with what was available to her in California (cheddar cheese, lettuce, ground beef, etc). Essentially what happened was, the guy who started Taco Bell gave up on burgers cause the original McDonalds was nearby and couldn't compete. He then set his eyes on tacos, went to Mitla Cafe, and deconstructed their tacos to start his restaurant.

I lean more to the the no because they are completely disconnected from the actual heritage of where they come from.

FeistyBoots

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Yes and no oddly enough.

The originals came from a Mexican Woman who migrated to the US who had a restaurant called Mitla Cafe (Still open, almost 90 years now). She was using her family recipe but modified with what was available to her in California (cheddar cheese, lettuce, ground beef, etc). Essentially what happened was, the guy who started Taco Bell gave up on burgers cause the original McDonalds was nearby and couldn't compete. He then set his eyes on tacos, went to Mitla Cafe, and deconstructed their tacos to start his restaurant.

I lean more to the the no because they are completely disconnected from the actual heritage of where they come from.

Mitla Cafe is AMAZING. Or it was when I went (it's about 20 minutes away).

Oct 28, 2017
About as Mexican as Tony Romo.
LOL
Yes and no oddly enough.

I know they're not, I'm Mexican, it's more of a joke on my part. I really do appreciate that they've never called themselves Mexican rather Mexican-styled/influenced, I really do. Although thanks for the history lesson, it's was a neat and interesting read!