• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stoke1863

Oct 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Managed to find the Xbox One collectors edition in a pawn shop for just £60! and as a huge Witcher fan could not let that go, its missing the Gwent cards unfortunately but still a steal at £60.

I have watched a few unboxings just to check mine wasnt missing any items and i noticed i have an autograph card that i cant seem to find on anyones videos, please see the image below,

Does anyone else have this and know what its about? Its numbered.

5jzPOBN.jpg

70gGYCl.jpg

OP
OP
stoke1863

stoke1863

Oct 29, 2017
man im so upset with myself, managed to snap geralts sword (bottom) taking it out the box, its so delicate! going to have to try and glue it back

Caja 117

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, the sword will break easiley, kind of like it is in the game.

Im trying to remember when I got my collector edition, I do remember it came with something that had a bunch of autographs from the Developer, but I really cant recall if it was laminated like the one you are showing, man I had to give my collectors edition away so I can verify that.

Yun

Oct 27, 2017
I have the CE opened with autographs. I also have two sealed versions and I sure hope it has the autographs too. Heck I bought the Witcher 3 like 10 times as gifts. Gotg!

OP
OP
stoke1863

stoke1863

Oct 29, 2017
even looking through ebay listings nothing comes up? all the promo images with "whats inside" do no mention it either

maxresdefault.jpg

megarom-en-pegi-the-witcher-3-collectors-edition-all-boxes.jpg

Vamers-Vamers-Studio-Unboxing-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Collectors-Edition-Xbox-One-Medium-1024x576.jpg

OP
OP
stoke1863

stoke1863

Oct 29, 2017
Ok case closed.

I asked on the Witcher subreddit and someone who works at CDPR told me that signed card is a family and partners non retail version!

Retail versions will not have that holo card.

OP
OP
stoke1863

stoke1863

Oct 29, 2017
Also makes me a little sad that someone pawned something like that, if I got it for £60 imagine what the pawn shop offered

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
When you think about it, that statue isn't very heroic...basically Geralt has downed the griffin and is about to go HAM on the poor thing that lost its mate.

But for real, very cool pick-up, OP -- make sure you keep it!

Nov 4, 2017
Haha yeah
"I just bought something that doesn't look special but wonder if someone can identify it..... I'm a huge Witcher fan and wonder what these signatures are all about..." lol
Dear me. Better luck on Reddit

Last edited:
OP
OP
stoke1863

stoke1863

Oct 29, 2017
Haha yeah
"I just bought something that doesn't look special but wonder if someone can identify it..... I'm a huge Witcher fan and wonder what these signatures are all about..." lol
Dear me. Better luck on Reddit

Wow seriously any need for that sort of attitude? Literally trying to identify something that wasn't present in the retail version of the collectors edition

Luckily the people who work for CDPR on Reddit weren't as shitty as you and told me what it was.