• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
That URL is hilarious, it's like something from some shitty 90s tech thriller.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Page 59:

D. Trump Campaign and the Dissemination of Hacked Materials:

Damn near entirely redacted.

Jesus christ

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Trump announced that he hoped Russia would release her stolen emails. He said he was speaking sarcastically. REDACTED"

I can't believe this is fucking real.

"The Trump Campaign showed interest in Wikileaks release of hacked emails through Summer of 2016. REDACTED"

dmgdbug

Oct 27, 2017
last paragraph literally damns the president but cannot make a judgment cause of how non-traditional the circumstances are

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Wikileaks : pls help spread lies about hillary

Trump Jr: Already did so

this is totally fine collaboration lol

"This will end my presidency...I'm fucked"

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
D4ccF52UYAA19F1.png

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
"Trump announced that he hoped Russia would release her stolen emails. He said he was speaking sarcastically. REDACTED"

I can't believe this is fucking real.

"The Trump Campaign showed interest in Wikileaks release of hacked emails through Summer of 2016. REDACTED"
I hate this timeline where this admin can just add "it was sarcastic" to basically any damaging this he says and it's basically forgotten then.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"If we had confidence that the President didn't commit obstruction of justice, we would clearly state so."

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT HE DID IT???

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
there's enough here that if the dems don't completely throw themselves at impeachment, senate result and 2020 result be damned, they are cowards and fools

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Think I am just gonna take a nap and then wake up to the results.

I am not expecting much though. The world isn't that fair.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
highlights

Trump Encouraged Witnesses 'Not to Cooperate'
Following the firing of James Comey as director of the FBI and the appointment of Mueller as special counsel, the report states, the president's behavior towards the FBI and its investigation into Russian interference in the election became hostile, both in public and private: . "At that point, the president engaged in a second phase of conduct involving public attacks on the investigation, non-public efforts to control it, and efforts in both private and public to encourage witnesses not cooperate with the investigation."

Mueller: Trump Told Comey to Kill Flynn Investigation
One day after the resignation of Michael Flynn as national security advisor, Trump met with then-FBI Director James Comey in the Oval Office and told him that he "hope[d] you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go," adding that he was "a good guy." Comey would later tell Congress that he understood those remarks to be a request to "drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador."

'Some Evidence' Trump Knew of Flynn's Conversations with Russian Ambassador
Flynn served as national security advisor for a mere 24 days before his resignation, after reports surfaced that he had lied to Vice President Mike Pence about the nature of his past conversations with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. During the transition, Flynn had discussed rolling back Obama-era sanctions on Russia and Russian citizens with the ambassador, and then lied to the FBI about those conversations, a crime to which he pleaded guilty and has not yet been sentenced—in part because he has "substantially" assisted the Mueller investigation, according to a sentencing memo released in December 2018.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/muell...d-witnesses-not-to-cooperate?via=twitter_page