• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
DSeyxvK.png

2W9PrIg.png

F8vpMti.png

d6lYYyx.png

lUeXBKo.png

S3G4Kk2.png

8XLN6A2.png

adfkrZA.png

hfG269j.png

gIcp0hu.png

85708GS.png

OR7TbIg.png

Another year, another set of DCEU movies. Will this movie continue the critical trend set by Batman v Superman, or will this be a true Reset Era for Warner Bros' franchise?

The movie is out this week for the majority of the world, starting on November 13th for the LA Premiere. From the 15th-17th, most of the world, and Japan on the 23rd. Click here for full release details.

While spoiler tags aren't encouraged in here, I'm not your boss - you do you. That being said, there will be unmarked spoilers here, so beware. For spoiler-tagged discussions, please visit the reviews thread (coming soon).

Additional information will be added as they become available.

On a final note, reviews are a touchy subject for DCEU movies. The fact is that the majority of the DCEU movies have scored poorly with critics, with Wonder Woman being the lone movie receiving generally positive reviews in this Cinematic Universe. One may argue that Snyder's "vision" wasn't understood by the masses, or alternatively, the movies just suck. Regardless of what side you choose, just remember to be respectful of others and their opinions, as is the Reset Era way.

Reviews:
Rotten Tomatoes: TBA | Metacritic: TBA

Misc:
BO/REVIEW PREDICTION ERA - JUSTICE LEAGUE
Organization for Bat Conservation - If you have the time, feel free to take a look at this website for education on bats and their efforts in saving them. Who would Bruce Wayne be without bats? A millionaire? A playboy? A philanthropist?

Last edited:

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, this topic's title is probably gonna be better than the movie. Still gonna see it because I have to know.

I just have to.

Last edited:

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
This is easily the coolest looking OT and thread design I've seen.
Put me down in the "wasn't understood" category, but that's part of the fun of being a DCEU fan.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Planning on seeing it three times in the first 24 hours. I have absolute faith in this film, and movie audiences will finally join DCEU fans in the Sun.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see if they mention any of Bruce's children in this one.

In any case, I imagine that I'll be entertained watching it like the other movies and then never feel the need to watch it again.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Do we know if Dick was a Robin first?

Nightwing's director seemed to imply he was, and went on about the importance of Dick growing up as Robin (in the comics).

A Robin definitely died,
Nightwing and Batgirl movies are happening but would really be weird if they suddenly started doing their thing now(Cass Batgirl could work with late Batman though)

We know for sure Nightwing is Dick Grayson. But yeah, all we know about Batgirl is that it's a Batgirl.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
So hyped, loved Man of Steel and still have the poster up.

I hope to god the Lanterns appear even for just a cameo, finally having justice league without a lantern is heartbreaking.

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Seeing this on Wednesday, expecting to come out satisfied.

My only question is - are they going to follow through with Diana x Bruce? *ponderface*

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Watching this cuz I'm bound to watch nearly all comic book stuff, regardless of its quality. Hope to be surprised though...