• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 31, 2017
Wouldn't you have to assume that it's not primary, then? I feel that she would a Whipple even if the odds for success were low, if this is indeed a primary tumor.

Wait, I'm confused- She was also treated for pancreatic CA in the past? I thought she was only treated for lung CA?

Yeah she had surgery in 2009 as well.

With regards to your first point, what's a bit confusing is that it's reported she has had a mass resected AND a stent placed. So perhaps this mass was in close enough proximity to affect the duct but still not warrant a full whipple. It could be primary or a met.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
Just saw this on the news. Not good... my first wife's father had same thing where they removed tumor and said it was gone. He died two months later. Hope she can hang on because with Reps in charge of Senate anyone would be dreaming if they think they will stick to that no new nominations a year before elections rule.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Honestly this article wording is so bland it seems like this is some sort of palliative care treatment. Does not look good honestly. wtf

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I wasn't referring to what McConnell will try to do. He's waited his entire life to change the balance of the Supreme Court. I'm talking about what the PUBLIC will allow. I seriously doubt folks will stand idly by if the Senate allows Trump to have a third seat. Yeah, you're gonna say, "how's this time different from when Trump started the Muslim ban, or locking children in cages?" Having a 6-3 rightward slant will directly impact folks on the left, which will definitely get butts out of seats to protest and disrupt.

I'm not sure what you are saying. Public can't do shit

OP
OP
Realyst

Realyst

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure what you are saying. Public can't do shit
The Public has more power here than it realizes. Yes, an uprising is not feasible (or likely), but mounting some type of civil unrest effort would be enough to at least delay the nominations process (if not outright cancel it until after 2020).

It's been several decades since we've had any real political movement that the government feels the need to suppress. The 70's was the last real period in which the US had any real threats to the status quo, with the Black Panthers movement, Weather Underground, etc. The US Government reeeaaally doesn't want to go through that again, but it might not be able to contain it if fecal matter is propelled into a revolving oscillator.