• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Han. Must. Return.

Nothing else matters. You can barely do this without Paul Walker. He's integral. But it can be done if you're not cutting out beloved characters like Han. I even find Tyrese and Luda to be fairly important. It's really only Statham that the series could afford to lose. He adds nothing as a character.

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
HMKXvSc.jpg

If the image doesn't work,

Oh that's cute, Tyrese thinks anyone gives a fuck about his character.

Kill him off and bring Han back.

JdFox17

Oct 26, 2017
Han. Must. Return.

Nothing else matters. You can barely do this without Paul Walker. He's integral. But it can be done if you're not cutting out beloved characters like Han. I even find Tyrese and Luda to be fairly important. It's really only Statham that the series could afford to lose. He adds nothing as a character.
Cut Toretto and the series would improve greatly. They could actually tell some interesting stories that don't involve Vin Diesel burying the rest of the cast like the lovechild of John Cena and Triple H.

coolhandleek

Oct 27, 2017
Lol man I feel like Tyrese has been handling this poorly. Out of all the characters he's the most replaceable by far. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear he's left the film in the next few months.

Oct 28, 2017
Lol man I feel like Tyrese has been handling this poorly. Out of all the characters he's the most replaceable by far. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear he's left the film in the next few months.

I think the Rock likely doesn't have the influence to force that and I'm not sure he would want to. He looks good by basically ignoring this. If he gets down in the dirt, he will come out dirty even if he "wins." Would be stupid. Let Tyrese mouth off and keep your mouth shut. The Rock obviously understands that's what must be done.