• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Is Kuwait supposed to be some far away, exotic travel destination? That she had an Australian visa means this was planned in advance.

Zenithysis

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sydney
Rahaf as in short story:

She was a spoiled kid who was on a vacation with her family in Kuwait and got somehow fleed to Thailand as a challenge between her friends (there are snap conversations for this).
Her family is wealthy, she even had leaked snaps with her boyfriend in her house, I don't know what abuse they're talking about?
I followed her alias on Twitter before this happened, she turned to an atheist before telling her real name to the public after this story.
It now becomes a political issue between Saudi-Arabia vs Canada and human rights, this went too far.

morals of her story: don't spoil your kids too much.

mate fuck Saudi Arabia

CDX

Oct 25, 2017

Freeland greeting her at the airport is a particular middle finger to the Saudis, given recent events.

From Suadia Arabia to Kuwait to Thailand. Now finally arriving in Toronto during January with only a Canada hoodie and no pants. Oh, Rahaf you sweet summer child. You're going to step right into a Canadian winter.

Somebody better have some warmer clothes for her.

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
Welcome to Canada, Rahaf.

I hope she finds success and peace in her endeavours. Whatever she wants. If she wants to stay in the country or leave for another destination in time. Whether she wants to remain an atheist, to return to Islam or find another faith.
May her success inspire others to find their way.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
From Suadia Arabia to Kuwait to Thailand. Now finally arriving in Toronto during January with only a Canada hoodie and no pants. Oh, Rahaf you sweet summer child. You're going to step right into a Canadian winter.

Somebody better have some warmer clothes for her.
Seriously. I'm about to go out on my bike all layered-up in a winter jacket, and I'm acclimatized to this weather. I can't imagine coming here from the her home climate.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I just love how much giving her asylum is pissing off the Saudis and our own conservative dick bags.

I hope she gets to live a safe life here and that she gets some privacy as well.