• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

K-ON! Community |OT| ☆ Never Ending Girls' Song ☆

OP
OP
Chet Rippo
Oct 26, 2017
Finally back home after tons of fun! need to go through all my stuff I got and photos I took so I can share more of my experience in Japan, both K-ON! related and not!

OP
OP
Chet Rippo
Oct 26, 2017
The most prized thing I snagged while in Japan.

It's a pocket watch and dog tag inscribed with Mio's Birthday!

The Serial Number is 015, like the day of her birth, so I think that's pretty cool too!

OP
OP
Chet Rippo
Oct 26, 2017
Oh that's absolutely beautiful.

Congrats on the pickup.
Thanks! When I saw it on the shelf, I knew I had to have it!
Was it the most expensive as well? Too bad they didn't have that Mio doll any more :p
The only thing that came even remotely close in price was that anime cel I bought. Was disappointed I didn't see any of the 5th anniversary figures, guess I'll just have to buckle down and pay those high internet prices...

Nov 9, 2017
US
Chet Rippo said:
"When I say 5th anniversary figures I mean the set based on the art with Mio in the big top hat. Other, less expensive ones I did find, but I have those ones already"
Ah you meant those one's well that makes more sense then.

Neat Cel.