• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
34C. Toooooo hot.

8br3y.gif

Holy crap. We're getting a high of 14 tomorrow. Too hot.

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
Who's left who hasn't been married yet, Mugi and Azusa?

That is correct, but Ayana Taketatsu (Azusa) is currently in a relationship and has been for a while so she might be next. As for Minako Kotobuki (Mugi) I believe she is currently single if i'm not mistaken, but has a new album coming out in January if that interests anyone.

Last edited:

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
Oh that's right they did a live action version of Kiki's where Minako voiced Jiji the black cat. I've only seen the anime version of it, but that's still a good movie.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Oh that's right they did a live action version of Kiki's where Minako voiced Jiji the black cat. I've only seen the anime version of it, but that's still a good movie.
A lot of reviews said it wasn't a good film, but I enjoyed it.

I think the problem was, when you hear 'Kiki's Delivery Service', you think the Ghibli film so people probably expected it to be a live-action version of that but IIRC it's more close to the original novel.

(Also it was directed by the guy who directed the Ju-On films too, which is weird)

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
A lot of reviews said it wasn't a good film, but I enjoyed it.

I think the problem was, when you hear 'Kiki's Delivery Service', you think the Ghibli film so people probably expected it to be a live-action version of that but IIRC it's more close to the original novel.

(Also it was directed by the guy who directed the Ju-On films too, which is weird)

I can see how that would effect reviews, but at least we have the Ghibi film i'll just stick with that.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know. I like the generic American grocery store birthday cakes. Adding a picture to it is fine with me. Not that I'd be caught with an anime cake in most cases.

OP
OP
Chet Rippo

Chet Rippo

Oct 26, 2017
I never understood the point in doing stuff like that.

Like I don't mean in a 'lol keion sux xD' but having fancy designs like that on cakes make me not want to eat them, especially if you don't eat the whole cake at once and you'll just have like...Yui with a quarter of her face removed in your fridge.
Just take a picture to save the memory and then devour Yui's face. It's cute art, and delicious!

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
I'm sorry that this isn't really relevant but I just watched A Silent Voice and I wanted to say that I thought it was wonderful and now I'm looking at everything that the director has worked on and that included K-ON which I've never seen before but now I just might watch it because I loved A Silent Voice so much and... *inhales*... that's all I have to say.

Kiunch

Oct 26, 2017
What are you talking about, we still on topic all the time, just look at all those GIFs

e39.gif

Now that you posted here, you can obligated to subscribe and become one of us! And please watch K-On, season 2 and the movies are amazing.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
All is accepted for a Circa Survive fan.
Anthony Green's voice, *sigh, swoon*
I'm actually more of a Green era Saosin fan.

And we bring up other anime in here too now and then. I finished up the Aria anime series earlier this month. Really enjoyed it.

inafking

Nov 9, 2017
Viña del Mar, Chile
Nodoka's is before then in December!
Whoops, forgot about that. Also, we don't know most Wakaba Girls birthdays, like Sumire, Nao and Jun (we all assume Jun is in June since the "Jun's June" pun). EDIT: Acording to this, the suspected birthday isn't June at all, so we can kiss that pun goodbye

All is accepted for a Circa Survive fan.
Anthony Green's voice, *sigh, swoon*
I'm actually more of a Green era Saosin fan.

And we bring up other anime in here too now and then. I finished up the Aria anime series earlier this month. Really enjoyed it.
After all, this is a slice of life thread just like K-ON (^_^;).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chet Rippo

Chet Rippo

Oct 26, 2017
Fine, I watched this thread. I promise I will watch K-ON within the next 1095 days!
I'm gonna hold you to that!
Whoops, forgot about that. Also, we don't know most Wakaba Girls birthdays, like Sumire, Nao and Jun (we all assume Jun is in June since the "Jun's June" pun). EDIT: Acording to this, the suspected birthday isn't June at all, so we can kiss that pun goodbye
Yeah, I knew that most fans accepted her birthday to be in April, but I feel Jun deserves an entire month!

LOLDSFAN

Oct 25, 2017
Festive.

I'm actually not big on this avatar. Will probably change it if I find something better.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the text in that tweet alone is the sound of someone doing bad things with their tongue.