• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Chet Rippo

Chet Rippo

Oct 26, 2017
rlHAfGi.gif

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
It's my birthday today, and I'm 22!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
But what kind of swimsuit is Mio wearing? I need to know...

for reasons...

It kind of reminds me of this one posted below. Except in that new pic one side of her top appears to be all white while the other side is blue. So it's your guess as to what color the bottoms are then since that's the only part not visible. My guess would be all blue.

b0bfBUo.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Yeah it was really unexpected.

A day before my birthday, he called me into the living room early in the morning telling me he felt like he was gonna vomit, so I got him a bucket to puke in. Since he was vomiting black (which means blood), he decided to call the hospital to get a check up. He did call me a few times at the hospital, I think the last time on the Tuesday after he went to the hospital (which turned out to be the last time I'd talk to him) Eventually my grandpa decided to fly down from our summer home on Thursday, which was when I learned my dad was on a respirator Then on Sunday, they told him (my grandpa) that there wasn't anything they could do and we'd have to let him die and this Tuesday he passed away.

God it just sucks so much and it so quick too.

I mean, he was in the hospital earlier this year also because of his liver but damn.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
>30 centigrade

it's literally 9am here in florida and it's already 85 degrees, which is like just under 30 c i think

anyways within the next week, im gonna be going on a flight weeeeee