• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
loPUgtO.gif

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Happy early birthday Inaf! Good to see you around here. Hope all is well in Chile.

8734154_orig.gif

I was at a concert tonight. Death From Above. They rocked out. So it's K-On! related.

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
92q8rdS.gif

Hold it right there Chet! Aren't you always conveniently "forgetting" to put clothes on Mio. So who's the lewd one?

Last edited:

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US

Despite pretty much having all of these things, I'm obligated to buy this.

I do have the soundtracks already, but oh well. I also have the dvd's, but I can finally get those replaced with the blu-rays now. I got mine pre-ordered already as it's great to finally have it as a nice collector set. I could of bought the blu-rays a while back, but I decided to wait cause I knew Sentai would eventually come back to K-On! and re-release it as a nice collector set. So i'm happy I decided to wait as my patience is now being rewarded.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chet Rippo

Chet Rippo

Oct 26, 2017
I do have the soundtracks already, but oh well. I also have the dvd's, but I can finally get those replaced with the blu-rays now. I got mine pre-ordered already as it's great to finally have it as a nice collector set. I could of bought the blu-rays a while back, but I decided to wait cause I knew Sentai would eventually come back to K-On! and re-release it as a nice collector set. So i'm happy I decided to wait as my patience is now being rewarded.
You didn't get the 5th anniversary box sets that came out in Japan? They even had English subtitles.

Yeah, I already own pretty much everything in the set (even those rubber stamps) but that won't stop me from buying this set.
Love the new avatar Chet!
;)

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
You didn't get the 5th anniversary box sets that came out in Japan? They even had English subtitles.

It would of been nice to have them, but no I didn't. I also didn't know they had english subs I probably would of looked more into it if I had known that back then and tried to see if I could get them if I could afford them that is, but oh well at least i'll be able to get this new set that's coming out.

Last edited: