• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
After looking through both of them and since both are just 1 volume it's possible to get 12 episodes from each of them. It's actually possible to get a full length anime out of them just like with the previous seasons.

Last edited:

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
Never stop believing!

w3UhvIN.gif

inafking

Nov 9, 2017
Viña del Mar, Chile
Hi, long time no see! It's summer here in Chile and I wish you all have/had a Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/...

Here's some warmer pic 4 u! Also I hope you have a happy new year. I missed you so much!

Huggus!

1BGcyEO.png

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Peace out 2018.
Best of luck and happiness to all you keions in 2019.

tumblr_mk0cl6rkyA1rq3jr0o1_500.gif

Love our little community.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
tumblr_mr1361xfkw1r66h7yo1_1280.png

i was going through tumblr's dumbass 'here are the images we think are nsfw' page for my account and this was one of the images they flagged as nsfw

thanks tumblr

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
This is what it's been like the last couple of days. And it's about to get super cold as we get to the weekend

tumblr_mof402xw4b1ss3jnxo1_500.gif

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
This is what it's been like the last couple of days. And it's about to get super cold as we get to the weekend

Same here it's been cold, wet, snowy and icy. We've gone all winter without snow as it's been kind of a mild winter this year, but that all ended once we got to January as now it decides to give us lots of snow and it actually feels like winter now. Getting more snow tomorrow. I can't wait for summer to arrive so it's finally warm again. Stay safe and warm out there everyone!
svUDvs5.gif

Last edited:

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god. I love your trip blogs. Sill so impressive to me. I should join up for the Japan trip that's not this spring.