• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
QSeu6Vi.gif

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
K-On!s

I saw the anime film Mirai today (well technically yesterday. I see it's past midnight now). Really nice. Think it's a good flick for both parents as well as anyone who grew up with another sibling. It's neat how the movie has a rather small scope in the "real world", but can really expand when our main character is in the world of his imagination. It was a nice earnest film. Definitely one to see when it's streaming/Blu-ray.

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
Mio is wife but Azusa is a good Pokemon for Amie.

Chet knows i'm just messing with him so just relax. We respect and pay tribute to the Keions here not insult them. If you don't like Azusa that's fine it doesn't bother me as you can like whoever you want it's cool with me. There all good girls in my book even if I like one a little more than the others. We're a fun relaxed group and we all get along so let's keep it that way.

I also haven't been into Pokemon in years so no clue who that is. It didn't really stick with me as long as it has for everyone else. I had a few good years with it, but I ended up getting into Digimon way more for a while.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Chet knows i'm just messing with him so you might wanna just relax. We respect and pay tribute to the Keions here not insult them. If you don't like Azusa that's fine I could really care less as people can like whatever and whoever they want it's cool with me. There all good girls in my book even if I like one a little more than the others. We're a fun relaxed group and we all get along so let's keep it that way.

I also haven't been into Pokemon in years so I have no idea who Amie is so that basically means nothing to me. It didn't really stick with me as long as it did for everyone else and I also ended up getting more into Digimon so heh. The girls in Pokemon are cute though.
Hmm... I was not expecting paragraphs for a silly comment nor did I realize what I said would create a reaction of this sort.

Rest assured, I'm very playful and mean no disrespect.

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
Hmm... I was not expecting paragraphs for a silly comment nor did I realize what I said would create a reaction of this sort.

Rest assured, I'm very playful and mean no disrespect.

Sorry I didn't mean to alarm you or did I mean any harm by anything.

It's all good I wasn't bothered so no worries your more than welcome to have fun with us as this is a fun group to be in as again were pretty relaxed here as we just post lots gifs and drink tea. We're basically just like the light music club.

sorry about that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8001

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sorry I didn't mean to alarm you or did I mean any harm by anything.

It's all good I wasn't bothered so no worries your more than welcome to have fun with us as this is a fun group to be in as again were pretty relaxed here as we just post lots gifs and drink tea. We're basically just like the light music club.

i'm sure Chet will whack me later, but sorry it just sort of caught me off guard.
It's kay~ Just take some of my money and be happy.

tumblr_mwon81AgrQ1sib9ruo1_400.gif

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda clicked on this thread by accident. I used to love this show. But that felt like forever ago.

TrainerLyra

Jun 21, 2018
I'm just a lurker but I wanna express that I'm so happy ERA still has a K-On OT. Seeing the cute pics and general positivity that surrounds K-On always brings me nostalgic joy, thank you all. <3

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
I'm just a lurker but I wanna express that I'm so happy ERA still has a K-On OT. Seeing the cute pics and general positivity that surrounds K-On always brings me nostalgic joy, thank you all. <3

Happy to hear all that glad K-On! brightens your day and just seeing our little thread here also helps bring you some happiness. Don't be shy to stop by and say hello and share K-On! with us as were all very easy going. The power of K-On! is strong!

Thanks for stopping by and the positivity.

86RXZNY.gif

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw this photo for the first time. Sorry Mio fans (I bet Yui did it :p )

D0_-lZhX4AAIofK.jpg

EDIT: 2 things. First, After skimming over the first 6 pages or so (I keep my page count to 50 per page) I noticed only two people banned. One from a person I don't recognize. The other I think I know what their ban probably is by looking at their post history and I would assume that must be a temp. So it's cool to see that our community is more or less intact on this part of internet.
The other thing, I'm playing through Super Mario Odyssey and got a chuckle out of the Odyssey K-On! fan art that's on the 6th page or so here. If anyone is curious I have around 530 moons or so. Not gonna touch on any possible spoilers in this post. Having a great time with it is all I really want to say.

Last edited:

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw this photo for the first time. Sorry Mio fans (I bet Yui did it :p )

D0_-lZhX4AAIofK.jpg

EDIT: 2 things. First, After skimming over the first 6 pages or so (I keep my page count to 50 per page) I noticed only two people banned. One from a person I don't recognize. The other I think I know what their ban probably is by looking at their post history and I would assume that must be a temp. So it's cool to see that our community is more or less intact on this part of internet.
The other thing, I'm playing through Super Mario Odyssey and got a chuckle out of the Odyssey K-On! fan art that's on the 6th page or so here. If anyone is curious I have around 530 moons or so. Not gonna touch on any possible spoilers in this post. Having a great time with it is all I really want to say.
Dat car D:

TrainerLyra

Jun 21, 2018
Lyra best female playable char! Great taste! :D

Thank you! I was playing SoulSilver and Gen 4 just had the loveliest trainer sprites! Lyra looks cool so I wanted her to rep me. I've always loved Dawn too.

On-topic: Where do y'all find these fan-arts? I wanna know where to look for cute things!

Last edited:

Deleted member 8001

Banned
Oct 26, 2017