• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LOLDSFAN

Oct 25, 2017
a8fQgEy.gif
πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ€”

SwitchedOff

Oct 28, 2017
Currently watching K-On! for the first time, nearly finished season 2 then onto the movie. Loving it, the characters are perfectly realised.

Was there ever any talk of doing a third season or did KyoAni decide that the movie was definitely the last K-On production?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
They need to make more Haruhi first, but that would probably take another volume or two coming out so they'd have something to promote.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Season 3 is probably not ever happening. More like an ongoing joke when it will be announced.

giphy.gif

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
Help. I finished the show yesterday and the movie today. Now I can't stop listening to the songs. Part of me wants to listen to these songs forever. The rest of me is starting to get angry.

Fuwa Fuwa Time is every 4 minutes.

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
I finally watched K-On! The Movie.

Was great. After not seeing much other than a few episodes to give myself a little recap from season 1 several week's ago, I forgot how funny and clever the writing in the show is. Each member of the group feels so alive and has their personality quirks that fit into the puzzle of what the group is a musical unit, but also a group of friends.

And so this movie was essentially pretty close to the end of season 2 more or less. For some reason I was thinking that Azusa was gonna stay behind before I started the movie. That's mostly because it's been a long time since I've seen season 2 and I do recall there being an episode or two where Azusa is left behind while the other 4 girls went somewhere.

Also, man so many of the gifs I've been using over all this time came from the movie, lol. I thought the vast majority were from episodes as they seemed familiar enough. Anyway, the movie was a must see. Loved the metal intro with the faux band drama. Funny stuff.

P0FBvwM.gif

SwitchedOff

Oct 28, 2017
The movie is excellent (but let's face it, pretty much all of K-On! is excellent, it's just that the movie is the cherry on the cake).

Simply Azusa

Nov 9, 2017
US
I finally watched K-On! The Movie.

Was great. After not seeing much other than a few episodes to give myself a little recap from season 1 several week's ago, I forgot how funny and clever the writing in the show is. Each member of the group feels so alive and has their personality quirks that fit into the puzzle of what the group is a musical unit, but also a group of friends.

And so this movie was essentially pretty close to the end of season 2 more or less. For some reason I was thinking that Azusa was gonna stay behind before I started the movie. That's mostly because it's been a long time since I've seen season 2 and I do recall there being an episode or two where Azusa is left behind while the other 4 girls went somewhere.

Also, man so many of the gifs I've been using over all this time came from the movie, lol. I thought the vast majority were from episodes as they seemed familiar enough. Anyway, the movie was a must see. Loved the metal intro with the faux band drama. Funny stuff.

P0FBvwM.gif

Yes the movie was after season 2 had ended, but the movie is a whole new story not told in the manga. It's a fun enjoyable movie indeed that I just loved.

The 2 episodes you're referring to or thinking of is the senior class trip episodes from season 2. One episode is Azusa, Ui and Jun having there own fun while all the seniors are gone on the class trip. The other episode is the seniors enjoying there class trip and Mio, Mugi, Ritsu, and Yui just going nuts and then Mugi starts a pillow fight.

Last edited: