• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
I haven't been keeping up with all of the new releases but I've always been a fan of kpop and I'm just now listening to some of the current prominent ones like Twice, Momoland, Mamamoo, BP, etc. Just dropping in to mention though that I discovered this Hyolyn song yesterday while re-listening to some SISTAR stuff and wow:

It's nice to see Hyolyn still being amazing and the choreo for this song is really something (I do miss SISTAR tbh, they had catchy summer releases ;-;).

My first kpop group I really got into was SHINee ( :( ) , it's interesting to see how the groups have changed up over the years.

Welcome or Welcome Back ^_^

Hands off my Waifu whoever that is ft.; SHE MINE ERRR!!!!!!!!!

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
The BTS stadium tour has a US stop?(!)

First Jamsil Stadium, then Tokyo Dome, and then Citi Field! Iconic.

ndmB8Af.jpg

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Since Yeojin gets no love here you guys broke the sequence when you skipped her teaser:

https://twitter.com/loonatheworld/status/1027570218069966848

If Olivia Hye is the latest member photo shown, you should know who the next teaser will be. This is one of the more straightforward things BBC have done, compared to all the steeped Loona lore so far.

I haven't paid *any* attention to this show so far and assumed Xuan Yi and Mei Qi would likely rejoin WJSN in time for the group's next comeback.

2 year contract? Why not have Luda learn Mandarin and ship her off instead?

korean superlove is nice
Funny that Eunjin left DIA when she was really the only member who could kill the choreo for Superlove.

Seungyeon & Yujin (CLC) dancing on Superlove by Tinashe

Aside from a handful of recent songs it seems like I haven't been able to keep up with most of BTS's work since... ~2015/2016.

This intro still:

BTS (방탄소년단) - INTRO : The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.1 화양연화 [Lyrics Han|Rom|Eng]

Last edited:

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Welcome back Solji!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better then "Ride on the Wind" kinda but seriously still need to change their Choreographer

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
That was the most boring episode of P48 so far. Luckily we're only 3 weeks away from having the final group. Let's debut, Sakura.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
1 Miyazaki Miho AKB48 ▲26
2 Miyawaki Sakura HKT48 ▲5
3 Kang Hyewon 8D -
4 Takeuchi Miyu AKB48 ▲26
5 Lee Gaeun Pledis ▲2
6 Shitao Miu AKB48 ▲16
7 Yabuki Nako HKT48 ▼5
8 Jang Wonyoung Starship ▼7
9 Honda Hitomi AKB48 ▲3
10 Ahn Yujin Starship ▼6
11 Kwon Eunbi Woollim ▼6
12 Lee Chaeyeon WM ▲5
13 Han Chowon CUBE ▼4
14 Shiroma Miru NMB48 ▼1
15 Kim Chaewon Woollim -
16 Jo Yuri Stone Music ▼6
17 Takahashi Juri AKB48 ▲3
18 Park Haeyoon FNC -
19 Choi Yena Yuehua ▼3
20 Kim Minju Urban Works ▼14
21 Kim Nayoung Banana Culture -
22 Kim Doah F ENT ▲1
23 Murase Sae NMB48 ▲2
24 Goto Moe AKB48 ▲4
25 Jang Gyuri Stone Music ▲1
26 Wang Yiren Yuehua ▼12
27 Heo Yunjin Pledis ▼16
28 Na Goeun RBW ▲1
29 Kim Sihyeon Yuehua ▼5
30 Lee Sian Stone Music ▼11

The rankings have been such a rollercoaster these last few episodes. My faves have been moving in and out of the top 12 at a dizzying rate.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think not being included in LOONA 1/3 really hurt her popularity. The song they chose for her also can't have helped.

Last edited:
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I actually find Yeojin like a good match for LOONA and seems lime one of the more extrovert memberd. And putting her as a rapper seems like a good call with her unique tone. She is also a white canvas in terms of the lore (aside of being in the dungeon), so they could do cool things with her story.

She is just too young now, but she'll probably rise up in the rankings as she starts losing her baby look.

And I have warmed to her song, is so endearing and, surprisingly, age appropiate. It has noting on OEC songs and yyxy songs, but that coulb said of every pre OEC song.

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
Well, being included in LOONA 1/3 at all seems pretty rough. Not sure she would've fared much better. After all the purity style group was absolutely not the thing that caught fire. I went looking through the past reactions at the other forum and it was LOONA OEC that got people paying attention. Then it's just a fact that because they were first they naturally have fewer views cause they're almost legacy videos at this point. The only women that came out ahead was HeeJin. And how can you not when you get to start off the OT12 like that!
I actually find Yeojin like a good match for LOONA and seems lime one of the more extrovert memberd. And putting her as a rapper seems like a good call with her unique tone.
She is just too young know, but she'll probably rise up in the rankings as she starts losing her baby look.
And I have warmed to her song, is so endearing and, surprisingly, age appropiate.
Yup yup yup. I like her song, I like her look. Maybe it'll turn around for her later.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
- Vivi's teaser should be the only remaining buff, or sequence reseter (for when you need it)
- Yves and Kim Lip teasers should be posting in a predetermined order
- So does Heejin get posted before Haseul for some reason...

Choerry:
https://twitter.com/loonatheworld/status/1028294986846990338

DkU6pGiUUAEm-tp.jpg:orig

Heejin Vivid is great. IIRC, it was the first to 1M views. One of the more visually arresting videos BBC have had.

I like Yeojin's tone and her solo song, when I don't often like songs like that. She goes between sounding like a child and someone's old gran. Different and nicely suited to be a change of pace rap break

Haseul solo never gets enough love. Not everything needs to be a faster tempo dance track.

Last edited:

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
- Vivi's teaser should be the only remaining buff, or sequence reseter (for when you need it)
- Yves and Kim Lip teasers should be posting in a predetermined order
- So does Heejin get posted before Haseul for some reason...
Heejin:
https://twitter.com/loonatheworld/status/1028476195455651843

55SWJSF.jpg

I heard that Eunice stated they going disbanded if this comeback is not well receive? T_T
Ominous if true.
Keeping Chaeyeon is a given, though I fully expect MBK to make an effort to retain Jooeun and likely Huihyeon as well. Yebin could easily stay or leave. Post-disbandment, the others are up in the air.

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
All of their ponytails are amazing. I dunno why it's striking me so hard. I'm gonna jump on the Haseul MV love. It's the best ballet esque thing they've put out and the setting for it is absolutely stunning.

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
Whoever gave her those half bangs deserves a high five (I'm sure they get paid enough lol). She's looking damn good. She just needs more screen time. Really it's the same with all the 1/3 girls. They weren't dealt the best hand.

Last edited:

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Ominous if true.
Keeping Chaeyeon is a given, though I fully expect MBK to make an effort to retain Jooeun and likely Huihyeon as well. Yebin could easily stay or leave. Post-disbandment, the others are up in the air.
No disrespect to the other girls that join later in the group but it was the worst idea to keep adding to the group when Chaeyeon and Yebin were already heavily focus. Not just saying DIA but every group that are not SNSD, Twice, and ioi should keep it at minimum of 5-7.

Still my favorite DIA song and live ^_^

Last edited:

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Damn didn't see this until now ^_^

So (G)I-DLE finally dropped a teaser that wasn't just the initial whistle.

At first I thought they were going on the 4minute/2ne1 route but after seeing them cover BTS - Fake love and this next comeback teaser, I can go to say they will become the female BTS

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
9GAifqi.jpg

My favourite photos are Haseul's and Vivi's. They just look amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.