• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Finally they released a good Japanese song. Also, Hyolyn is putting in some real work. Minzy signed with a label and put out one single, meanwhile Hyolyn started her own and already put out four, with music videos! Hell, her stuff looks and sounds better than Jessica and Tiffany's and they were in a more popular group. Talk about going balls deep lol. She has no chill.

G-Nitro

Oct 27, 2017
Columbia, MD
Holy crap, the BDZ song is actually good. I finally found a TWICE Japanse song I enjoyed. Love the video too. Nice to see them do a little story out of it, even if it was nonsensical. Stupid fun to watch tho

Sana to Mina's rescue lol.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
surprised jrekml still doing stuff

t5istl5.gif

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Every performance was fantastic in P48 today. Really good episode and the songs drop in a few hours.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
Berry Good released a new thing.

That MV is . . . not great. They deserve better.

Poor Berry Good. For some reason, I love them--even though their songs (while well-written) are usually horribly produced/arranged, their videos stink, and they crash into each other when doing even the simplest coordinated movements (check out 45 seconds into this vid).

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to help a friend get BTS tickets and Citifield. What a disaster lol. Had tix in my cart and that shit kicked me out, then I tried to buy for an hour and now all sold out

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to help a friend get BTS tickets and Citifield. What a disaster lol. Had tix in my cart and that shit kicked me out, then I tried to buy for an hour and now all sold out

Ya shit was rough.

Me and 4 of my other friends were trying to help get tickets too. Luckily one was able to get a pair of GA floor tickets.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Ya shit was rough.

Me and 4 of my other friends were trying to help get tickets too. Luckily one was able to get a pair of GA floor tickets.

GA nice! Got the in demand ones.
Another 'chance' I had was so slow to load that by the time I got to the checkout screen the timer had started counting down the whole time it was loading; so I actually had 46 second to complete the transaction. It wasnt enough time.
Feel bad for my friend she cant go, shes a megafan. But man, BTS sold out the stadium in like an hour.

Oct 27, 2017
Partial version of the JP MV for DDDD:

Do translated songs usually get this treatment when it comes to MVs? This is the first KR->JP vid I've watched. They reshot the closeups that were unavoidable, but there's a lot of obvious dubbing.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I accidentally watched G Idle's Hann. And it impresses me . So i go to their mini album, and for first listen most of their songs are fun. I can feel that they are kinda like the fusion of blackpink and red velvet

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's unbelievable BTS sold out a stadium show within an hour. Gives me no hope in seeing them anytime soon lol :(

I don't want to support scalpers, but they are my only chance at this point.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Just put names on tickets and check for IDs, but better keep the scalpers safe and fans out of money huh?

Those outfits. :>

Last edited:
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Do translated songs usually get this treatment when it comes to MVs? This is the first KR->JP vid I've watched. They reshot the closeups that were unavoidable, but there's a lot of obvious dubbing.
Standard procedure when they end up shooting both MVs on the same filming session. At least they have the closeups and didn't have to go with "let's take all the shots were nobody is moving their lips"

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got around to listen to some of Loona's song that I missed last year and holy hell how can I miss this! 'Heart Attack' might be my favourite song in the loona sphere at the moment. I've been repeating this song the whole day now.

I should really start learning the lore of each member much more seriously aren't I?

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Things were easier when I only cared about Soyeon and largely ignored G-Idle. Now I'm up to 4/6 members and counting... why me

minabb_www.kgirls.net.gif

[Teaser] 이달의소녀탐구 #375.5 (LOONA TV #375.5)

I finally got around to listen to some of Loona's song that I missed last year and holy hell how can I miss this! 'Heart Attack' might be my favourite song in the loona sphere at the moment. I've been repeating this song the whole day now.

I should really start learning the lore of each member much more seriously aren't I?
Welcome.
Chuu is an S-Rank member, top 3 singer and certifiable in the best ways. I don't expect much from her in terms of dancing, but it's not needed.

Remember when people who only like Odd Eye Circle-style dance music said "Heart Attack" wasn't that good?

Nah. Just the basics, really:

http://www.loonatheworld.com/history.php
https://www.resetera.com/posts/11164880/

I accidentally watched G Idle's Hann. And it impresses me . So i go to their mini album, and for first listen most of their songs are fun. I can feel that they are kinda like the fusion of blackpink and red velvet

[ENGSUB] Red Velvet Irene Talk About Blackpink Jennie at Idol Room

Supergroup

DfuuXj2UEAEI5RW.jpg

Last edited:

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda agree with what other people are saying in that since twice is doing so well that they delayed plans with the new GG group and Somi didn't want to wait any longer.

In the end though I can't say anything for certain but it will be super interesting to see her plans for the future. She has a big enough name too so she has room to work with too.

Status
Not open for further replies.