• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Oh!GG is calling their two singles a single album. What does it even mean, how does it work?

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
B I C T H

But it's all good, I want more.
ekJbWow.gif

Oh!GG is calling their two singles a single album. What does it even mean, how does it work?
It's usually just the single and a b-side. Basically, an album for the single. Think SEMINA's debut.

Korea calls anything an album, lol.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
SunnyERA: We here. We made it.

Haon 'Noah' is really good. Bars + Hoody is a winning combo. Imagine SNSD Oh!GG being one of the best releases in a strong week.

Nice debut from GWSN, they have potential. People have been occupying 2NE1's and 4Minutes' lanes. Why not f(x)?

Also diggin' this GWSN group. Song sounds like a brighter 4walls which is a very interesting tone to debut with. Liking the choreo as well but I gotta ask did the short hair girl have any lines or is she just there for the visuals lol
I think she's the main dancer. Heard her speak Japanese well enough to have me think she's likely a foreigner. If so, her Korean may not be good enough to sing or rap yet (???) even with punch-ins... or she's not good enough at either regardless of language.

bparean7_www.kgirls.net.gif

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Watching the G-Dragon documentary and it's about what I expected. Living his life seems exhausting.

Speaking of Blackpink. Will be interesting to hear their collab song with Dua Lipa next month.

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
GWSN is better than anything SNSD has done since Jessica left.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
GWSN just dropped one of the best K-pop songs from a girl group in a long ass time. Instant Top Five of 2018 after one listen. Only issue is that cool looking short haired member didn't get any lines.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
GWSN just dropped one of the best K-pop songs from a girl group in a long ass time. Instant Top Five of 2018 after one listen. Only issue is that cool looking short haired member didn't get any lines.

She actually has some lines but weirdly none of them are shown in the MV.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Instant top in a week/month of a bloodbath of releases for the top. Missing something inbetween to be top yet, that EP tho. :>

Just released that f(x) debutet with La Cha Ta, (G)I-DLE did with Latata. Curse of the bracket.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Instant top in a week/month of a bloodbath of releases for the top. Missing something inbetween to be top yet, that EP tho. :>

Just released that f(x) debutet with La Cha Ta, (G)I-DLE did with Latata. Curse of the bracket.
"Curse of the bracket." Lol. I don't even try to type them. It's fx, and g-idle to me :)

----

I'm starting to like that SNSD song .hope they stick around because we need some "older" groups. They look so classy. Kinda tired of groups with kids barely out of middle school lol

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I love LOONA and it makes sense for them to be uniform for now, but I wish they get something more individual in the future, even if it means more sub group releases. Should do those inbetween every full grp comeback.

Always wrote G-Idle anyway.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Either Sori is going to need a new outfit/better protection or she should be ready for a lot of creep shots if most of her stages are like her first one.

[ENG SUB] Sunmi - IDOL ROOM EP.18 : Full HD

Red Velvet

"Curse of the bracket." Lol. I don't even try to type them. It's fx, and g-idle to me :)
Yes: I'm fully onboard.
No: I won't use parenthesis for G-Idle at least until they get on f(x) level.

R1024x0

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
GWSN dropped a fine song, but it hits really hard because it's a style of k-pop we haven't seen in a while. Sometimes, that's the shit you gotta do.

jongkookie

Oct 25, 2017
KCON Part 2 recap... the 2nd night was full of boy groups and tbqh I honestly found a majority of them boring af. Like they're all good performers but that just wasn't enough to get me hype. I honestly would rather suffer through a Wanna One concert compared to groups like NUEST, Seventeen, or whoever performed on the second night coz man, I really wanted to leave after that Midnight Fantasy Garden thing with Dreamcatcher, fromis_9 and Chungha.

Pentagon was fucking hype tho and seeing a lot of the people cheer for E'dawn during their set was fucking awesome.

That said, I think it's probably coz boy groups just don't appeal to me... especially the new generation. I just prefer the sound groups like Pentagon, Shinee, NCT, BTS do I guess.

As mentioned before, I also got to high five fromis and man... it's been years where a girl's beauty actually made me speechless. As soon as I got really close to Chaeyoung, my mind literally just went blank and the best thing that came out of my mouth was hi lmao.

Everyone looked gorgeous of course but I have to give a special shoutout to Chaeyoung, Jiheon, Nakyung, and Jiwon. Chaeyoung looks like she can kick your ass and it's kinda amazing tbh lol. Nakyung is just too damn cute irl, it's almost unreal. As for Jiwon she's hella pretty and she laughed when I said "Hi Megan!!" lol. Jiheon on the other hand, maybe it's coz I didn't really care about her before... but seeing her up close? Holy moly she's insane pretty. That eye smile can melt any cold black heart.

Finally, Saerom... man. I was legit shook and I probably could've died at that point and I'd have no regrets lmao. Idk what else to say so I'll just leave this pic here:

Dreamcatcher's stage was fucking amazing too bad they only got 2 songs(You and I & Good Night) plus that short cover of Havana. Dami's stick magic is truly the devil arts, that was amazing lol. I really hope they do a North American tour coz I will be there no matter where it is.

Chungha's stage was also unsurprisingly fantastic. Her stage presence is off the charts and if you told me she debuted in 2016, I would not believe you. She's really amazing. But the best part is when this happened:

My brain fucking melted and I was just ready to die lol. There's also a video of me floating on the internet where you can hear my soul escaping my body as her shirt flies off lmao. That memory is forever burned in my retinas and good lord lol.

Anyway, time for some pics... full album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/27432612@N04/albums/72157701022477055/with/30634374338/

Some of my fave shots:

Now excuse me while I go finish up writing my theory and analysis for Hi High.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
GWSN dropped a fine song, but it hits really hard because it's a style of k-pop we haven't seen in a while. Sometimes, that's the shit you gotta do.
True. It's far from original, but it's still surprisingly refreshing since that sound has gone neglected in recent years.

It reminded me of this classic (IMO):

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I love when groups do callbacks. Think that's one of the reasons I like Mamamoo. I was watching a LOONA performance and during the group jump part Chuu does the same jump from "Heart Attack." It's a little thing, but I thought it was cool.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I'd say a Mamamoo concert is worth it.

Even if you don't like their music, they're really outstanding performers.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
AOMG deserves a lot of respect.

I legit think there isn't a bad artist under that label.

Also says a lot when i don't even think their CEO is even in their label's top 5

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Hey everyone, not sure where to ask this but I figured this could be a start.

Basically, I'm trying to see if a profile on social media is real. The picture is of a woman who looks VERY Korean, but I don't recognize her from any idol groups so I'm pretty sure it's just some ulzzang pic. It just seems very catfishy to me. Would anyone be good at identifying?

Edit: I've been googling and reverse image searching and nothings coming up haha

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is it catfishy when you act like a stalker? How about you DM her like a normal human being.

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Is it catfishy when you act like a stalker? How about you DM her like a normal human being.

Ok I definitely didn't mean to come off like that. It's just that I have been catfished before.

And also I did DM her. She sounded like a human being but that's not really conclusive. I mean, whatever, guess I'll just leave it.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
So does Chaeyoung have a place in Twice anymore, the last few songs seem to have her as a non-entity

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ok I definitely didn't mean to come off like that. It's just that I have been catfished before.

And also I did DM her. She sounded like a human being but that's not really conclusive. I mean, whatever, guess I'll just leave it.
There is no harm to start a short vid call via Kakao Talk/LINE.

First time looking at fromis_9 and they all seem to be super cute, is it the make-up?
It's exclusive to YouTube premium but I'm sure it can be found in other places as well..
How is it called?

Status
Not open for further replies.