• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

K-Pop ERA | OT | Into the New World

Oct 27, 2017
am i a goober if i only listen to boy groups? none of the girl groups i've listened to appeal to me as much as NCT, monsta X and EXO

also welcome to hell http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5c4140d47466c-regular-chinese-english-korean.php
Nah, I’m the reverse. I mostly listen to girl groups. Although I dig those songs from Super Junior and EXO. Other than that I like a song or two from the other groups like Pentagon’s Shine and iKon’s Love Scenario, but usually don’t listen to the entire album.

Also, feelsbadman for Oh My Girl. Seems like the tickets weren’t selling so hot. Probably bad timing and some unpopular locations?

Oct 27, 2017
omg! good news and bad news!

the bad news, there's a Fromm and Baek Yerim concert in Korea that sold out and I couldnt get tickets to :(

you never know how much you want to go to it until you can't go :( snooze and lose.

The good news... I got tickets to Loonaverse!!!!

worst seat ever... like 2nd floor back row, which is as back as you can get, but whatevs I'm gonna see Loona!!!!

has anybody been to Korea? I've never been and am afraid of the language barrier lol. I'll also be there alone which is worrisome...

been to Japan many times but Japanese ppl are nice and their whole culture caters towards introverts... I'm unsure if Seoul is the same away, Korean americans in general can be kinda mean here and a lot of the best food places appear to be for groups :(

regardless I'm excited! gotta book a flight soon and find an airbnb, but til then any advice or suggestions???

Oct 26, 2017
Feelsbadman. It's also a bad sign meet & greet packages are still available. Those normally sell out fast. It looks like the promoters didn't do a good job.
OMG got dealt a crap promoter. I remember that they did a pretty bad job with BAP a few years ago, too. The timing of the shows isn't the best (not only January, but less than a month before RV comes in, if you can only pick one). And the ticket prices are high--especially, as DJChuy mentions, when the meet and greet is an added $200. Feel bad for the group. Hell, I feel bad for anyone coming through Chicago in January.

Oct 27, 2017
I think OMG, while being dealt a shitty promoter, also tried to jump on the K-train too early. Should have waited a bit for all these other bigger groups to tour the U.S. before deciding to drop in January.

Oct 29, 2017
Contracts might be up this year anyway. Might want to start the new gg now for a a better transition.

Not a new boy group like YG at least, while shitting out one single for their one gg. Big Bang members will get out of amry soon, but Yedam finally gets an official release that way.

Nov 16, 2017
Contracts might be up this year anyway. Might want to start the new gg now for a a better transition.

Not a new boy group like YG at least, while shitting out one single for their one gg. Big Bang members will get out of amry soon, but Yedam finally gets an official release that way.
It just felt like yesterday that Big Bang enlisted but too bad Seungri is going in while the members comes out T_T. Anyways i'm in for the Kings to take over the Kpop scene again ^_^