• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Couldn't warm up to it yet, not sure what to like in the song, maybe b-sides will deliver.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017

Im actually pretty impressed by the whole album. It gives me that 80s retro style while still being modern

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Don't miss listening to the 'Like' trilogy by clc. I like it - Like That - Like It Really wish CUBE would have let them perform Like That, great song from the Black Dress EP. That said listen to the Black Dress album too/again, another 5 great songs.

Definition of smooth

Can't do much wrong with the perfect SAAY, wish him success if that brings her into the limelight, considering CLAASSIC/HORIZON where top 3 albums of 2018.

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
zNw94VQ.jpg

Hi, i'm bringing the tea today. MOLE Entertainment released a statement talking about everything Coco has fucked up in the company, announced Cocosori is disbanding and that they're suing her.

#CocoGoingToJailParty

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
By the time 15& comes back Yerin's gonna have a mohawk and two full sleeves and Jimin's gonna be dressed down in Bape and 50 chains

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm stanning LOOΠΔ, but at least SAAY manages to release a complete album where every single song could be a main title, all within a year. Damn you Blockberry for taking so long!

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
LOONA is giving me a serious case of blue balls. I'm ready to toss out all my stuff. The endless teasing is too much. This is K-pop. Hell, groups get announced and have singles within a month or so. Look at Itzy. We all knew they were coming, but JYPE is rolling everything out really fast. That's what I love about K-pop.

But LOONA is playing.

I need more bops 😭

Jokes aside, January was one hell of a month. Gonna have to toss up a Top 10 list real quick.

Oct 27, 2017
Yea I need to see people toss up a top 10 of January cuz everything I listened to last month I was pretty lukewarm about. Hoping I just missed the smoller groups

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
My Top 10: January 2019

1. CHUNG HA - Gotta Go : Visuals for days. An extremely fierce concept.
2. Apink - %% "Eung Eung" : Hell has frozen over. After years of resteince Apink has finally wormed their way into my heart.
3. Cherry Bullet - Q&A : This song/group makes me happy for some reason.
4. CLC - No : No fucks left to give.
5. IZ*ONE - Suki to Iwasetai : A garbage dump has never looked this good.
6. ATEEZ - Say My Name : They don't have to tell me twice!
7. SEVENTEEN - Home : Less is more.
8. ONEUS - Valkyrie : They really should be higher on this list.
9. Hyomin - U Um U Um : Budget Bop!
10. Jvcki Wai, Young B, Osshun Gum, Han Yo Han - DDING : Hundred racks on me!! (I wish)

Honorable Mentions:

NATURE - Dream About U
NeonPunch - Tic Toc
FAVORITE - LOCA
GFRIEND - Sunrise

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yea I need to see people toss up a top 10 of January cuz everything I listened to last month I was pretty lukewarm about. Hoping I just missed the smoller groups
Plenty to choose from actually.

Jennies Solo at 190mil views shows it's simply style over substance with YT numbers.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
is it weird that i typically enjoy dance practices more than actual MVs?

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Imma need a K-pop idols to stop going on world tours until Fall 2019. My wallet cannot handle all these upcoming concerts.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Imma need a K-pop idols to stop going on world tours until Fall 2019. My wallet cannot handle all these upcoming concerts.

Yeah they're all coming within the same timeframe which sucks. I would have loved to go to Sunmi and maybe even Tiffany, but I can't ask for any more days off plus the money expense. Will also probably miss the Korea Spotlight SXSW.

Finally got around listening to CLC's new EP. The song No is okay, but the EP is good overall. I felt Black Dress was a stronger release, but hopefully they'll be successful with this comeback.

Song of the month for me is Gotta Go by Chung Ha. Followed by Apink's Eung Eung.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
But that's not Haseul.
997CA83E5C45713216DEEB

Hi, i'm bringing the tea today. MOLE Entertainment released a statement talking about everything Coco has fucked up in the company, announced Cocosori is disbanding and that they're suing her.

#CocoGoingToJailParty
Sori continues to be the best.
992ABD415BAF800922

I have no idea who coco or cocosori is
99BD08365C4AE6751CA5A1

Status
Not open for further replies.