• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Didn't loona have a whole sales implosion thing due to their distributor?

Don't think XX is really a useful definer for how hungry their fanbase is.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
Which album was that sagawa? Red Velvet's album are generally pretty good aside from Rookie.

Anyways, you got familiar with the big 3. It's time to dig deeper. Some of my recent favorites: G-Idle, Sunmi, Mamamoo, EXID, CLC, Apink (which I used to hate), and K-pop queens BoA & Taeyeon.

If you have Spotify, you can branch off related artists and look up the Spotify K-pop playlists.

The one I already own and love is The Perfect Red Velvet. What I saw in the store was RBB, but I had a hard time justifying 20 euros for a 5 song CD. I know it comes with a photo book of some kind, maybe next time I will buy it.

I have listened to a couple of Sunmi songs and like Loona I am impressed so far!

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Red Velvet's album are generally pretty good aside from Rookie.
3x9cdAO.gif

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The one I already own and love is The Perfect Red Velvet. What I saw in the store was RBB, but I had a hard time justifying 20 euros for a 5 song CD. I know it comes with a photo book of some kind, maybe next time I will buy it.

I have listened to a couple of Sunmi songs and like Loona I am impressed so far!

Good pick with The Perfect Red Velvet, and yeah, it's hard to justify the price of a mini. RBB is one of their finest EPs, but I rather stream it than pay nearly $3 per song. You should consider looking into The Red.

To give Rookie some credit, it does have the GOAT B-side Talk To Me. I didn't enjoy it much back then and when I revisited it.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Rumor is AOA will disband in May. I won't be surprised to see it happen, but I'll be sad when the time comes. They were still good even without Choa.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say it again, Noir is some sneaky shit! Damn, I fucking love that song now! The subtle bops are often the deadliest. Also the video really takes it to the next level. One of my favorites in a long time. I'm normally all about the groups, but the solo female artists have been putting in work this year. Seems like all the best tracks are coming from them.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Didn't they even have two AoA members on Running Man. More than one member have potential for something if they disband, but with Cheery Bullet being rather successful they will really have to fight for it.

Didn't Loona sell like double or tripple internationaly. Many of us did buy it at least. :3

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I'm crying rn at this official f(x) shirt using dusty ass pics from 4 Walls era

whatever, I'm still gonna buy it

n6WFdnd.png

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say it again, Noir is some sneaky shit! Damn, I fucking love that song now! The subtle bops are often the deadliest. Also the video really takes it to the next level. One of my favorites in a long time. I'm normally all about the groups, but the solo female artists have been putting in work this year. Seems like all the best tracks are coming from them.

though I absolutely loved Noir from the first listen, I totally agree with you on everything! Can't get over how good the content is from solo female artists recently!!

has anyone else listened to Jus2's release from this week? They're a new subunit from GOT7, and it's made up of the members who are known for releasing a lot of r&b style tracks on soundcloud. I'm digging it sooooo hard, and the album itself is full of unique and exciting compositions. The title track has been on rotate all week in this house fr

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Choa leaving was basically the end. No way all of them are going to resign. They'll give something to whatsherface (the CF queen one), then toss the others into the wind.

If you're talking about Seolhyun, then yeah she's pretty much safe. She was the it girl at one point and keeps getting gigs.

As posted above, Hot Topic has more kpop merch now.

https://www.hottopic.com/band-merch/shop-by-genre/k-pop/?cm_sp=Homepage-_-Grid4-_-KPop

Lucky!

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
To be honest it's already surprising that Dara actively participated in a song in this day and age.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As with Loona, international digital sales must have been healthy too. For those two at least.

Kimchi_Breath

Oct 25, 2017
Tickets for Blackpink's second show in Newark are selling pretty slow.

Can't seem to get myself to pull the trigger on tickets. They don't have enough songs to justify the price and the concert is on a Thursday night.

I know I'll probably regret not going in the end though.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

And confirmed. Let's get this bread, Miyu. You deserve this.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I could have got a ticket on the Tiff Young show in ChiCity tomorrow. Too slow on the uptake and they don't offer resell

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Tickets for Blackpink's second show in Newark are selling pretty slow.

Can't seem to get myself to pull the trigger on tickets. They don't have enough songs to justify the price and the concert is on a Thursday night.

I know I'll probably regret not going in the end though.
Prices have collapsed second hand. Basically scalpers are going to get burnt, you'll be able to get a good seat cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.