• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
They're back:

————

I don't like it as much as DIA's song.

I like it.

Doesn't hit as hard as the past two releases but I think I appreciate it alot more since it doesnt sound too similar while still having the momoland song structure.

Have to say love the belting in the bridge. Nice to hear voices hitting those notes.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Apparently there's going to be a shareholder meeting on friday to decide whether or not to Oust the Yang Brothers from YG

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess Daisy got punished for dating that iKon member when no one really gave a damn? K-pop was a mistake lol

That's the only explanation to why she isn't in this comeback. Hope they don't kick her out.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
Y'all should already know by now. I've said it time and time again--bops are all I care about since I'm a basic bitch. So this pleases me. The visuals, that bridge, everything really. There are a few rough parts, but this is still one of the better songs to come out this year (so far).

I feared the overly processed vocals would ruin this for me but the song's strengths definitely outweigh the weaker elements. Really solid debut IMO. I hope they continue with this concept.

Just heard monogram's "Space Travel" for the first time and can't believe I missed it last year. Damn good.

This is great! Thanks for posting. Will check out the rest of the mini as per llehuty's suggestion.

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ExcitableWeakBoutu-size_restricted.gif
Yeri! so good
Baek Yerin is great.
I'm going to have to listen to more of her tracks now on =)

found a few very old clips hidden in the cracks on this non kpop MBC channel:

i like this version of Cocktail Love they did.

Marronnier - "Cocktail Love"

H.O.T. - "I Yah!"

J - "In Love"

Kim Gun Mo - "Excuse"

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Yerin's solo work is such a huge departure from her persona not sure if i'd say it's a huge departure from her band music, more... adjacent.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's better than anything else released this week, by far. Her Album and Gikwangs are the only shining lights so far. DIA, Momoland and Everglow are pretty disappointing.

Deleted member 1162

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I need a stage for Everglow. Anyone know if they're going to promote? DIA came out a day later and they've already got a stage. I'm going through withdrawals already 😭

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I don't think CL has a future in ANY music industry. Seems like she wasted her best years trying to make it in the states. And I don't think her stuff would make much noise in SK if she tried to go back.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Listened to the Momoland track.

The chorus is awfully stilted. Like that refrain of "I'm so hot" doesn't flow like at all.

I will give it credit that this rap break is easily the least egregious.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I need a stage for Everglow. Anyone know if they're going to promote? DIA came out a day later and they've already got a stage. I'm going through withdrawals already 😭
They will perform tomorrow/later today on M!countdown
https://twitter.com/A041510/status/1108316206191144961

They can't manage korean groups properly and want to create western groups.
huh, I totally clicked on that twitter thinking you were talking about YG. SM do ok with their groups? Maybe not the most stable lineups, but their active acts get at least one comeback per year.

So I guess Daisy got punished for dating that iKon member when no one really gave a damn? K-pop was a mistake lol

That's the only explanation to why she isn't in this comeback. Hope they don't kick her out.
Taeha is also out

Personal reasons sounds super sketchy, though.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
SM's biggest issue, outside of labor laws is they just kinda forget groups after a point in time... but that's true of most companies.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
They will perform tomorrow/later today on M!countdown

huh, I totally clicked on that twitter thinking you were talking about YG. SM do ok with their groups? Maybe not the most stable lineups, but their active acts get at least one comeback per year.

Taeha is also out

Personal reasons sounds super sketchy, though.

Cool. Glad they'll be promoting on shows. And personal reasons do sound sketch. That always means someone has fucked up because when it's sickness they say it, family stuff, they say it, etc.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Stan Sehun.

EDIT: Anyway, EXO-CBX also had a comeback last year and the group had a lot of solo schedules.

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Chen is debuting as a soloist in a few days so they're clearly not forgotten. The only group you can tell is abandoned is f(x) and it's because of conflicting schedules, not because SM has forgotten them. Hell, even J-Min has theater performances and Trax is still a thing.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of CL, Psy would pick her up, but I don't know if she'll be successful. She's been out of the spotlight for so long. Her comeback with the Black Eyed Peas didn't do anything.

I think her best song was MTBD.

If the rumored SM comeback list ends up being true, then pretty much all their big groups will get their spotlight aside from fx.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017

I'm here for this.

--------------------------------

This is a little better now:

Still, something is off. Missing members? Lazy dance moves? Meh song? Idk.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
While Everglow has my favorite track, DIA wins on the visual front because they're looking crazy hot in this comeback!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, a song...

After almost a decade.

Next you're going to tell me they also had an SM station thing to suggest they're actually doing things with TraxX

Whatever floats your boat, my dude. I just said even Trax is doing stuff nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.