• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Apparently there's going to be a shareholder meeting on friday to decide whether or not to Oust the Yang Brothers from YG
If YG get fired hopefully some company buy YG off or YG join hands and rebrand under a different company. YGE won't be the same after this scandal is all said and done. My hope and dream is get Psy and P-Nation to take over ^_^

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, a song...

After almost a decade.

Next you're going to tell me they also had an SM station thing to suggest they're actually doing things with TraxX
RKWOpui.gif

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Y'all should already know by now. I've said it time and time again--bops are all I care about since I'm a basic bitch. So this pleases me. The visuals, that bridge, everything really. There are a few rough parts, but this is still one of the better songs to come out this year (so far).

I mean, I wasn't expecting them to be this extra:

That's some 5th comeback type stuff, after a group has released a series of flops lol. So

Everglow actually delivered goddamn

Consider me a fan from now on

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Not that EVERGLOW managed to create a sound that can't be replicated, but that they managed to copy LOONA's sound really easy.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I hate how I just stop getting notifications for this thread when I stray to far into other topics. We need a way to put certain threads on constant notifications.

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I see Everglow's video has 13 million views so that's something.

And yeah, now that you point it out--that does sound like a LOONA song lol. Maybe they worked with the same producer?

-----------------------------------------------------

DIA is getting ignored again. I like this stage (and how they move their hips during the dance breaks):

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
You act like this community dismisses your faves out of hand. And kudos to them for having the popularity machine behind em. As if that means much of anything.

Oct 25, 2017

Stray Kids are very hit or miss. This one is a hit, tho. Very good hype song.

First song of theirs that I genuinely like.

My prediction is it will be great, break a bunch of records in Korea, and be dismissed as being outdated here. I am a true Nostradamus.

Can I predict that you'll have a hissy fit that people aren't as into it as you want them to be and try to start some youtube views beef?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I just hope this new BP song doesn't end in stereotypical YG *Anthem here*

Cause that shit is annoying

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Miroh is great. I should give a listen to their older stuff and the rest of this album.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Can I predict that you'll have a hissy fit that people aren't as into it as you want them to be and try to start some youtube views beef?
Sure, you do you.

My problem with the "Outdated" stance is that it is nonsensical. Merely by virtue of it being popular, it is in tune with current trends. This has nothing to do with any subjective opinion of the quality, you can dislike Teddy's style as it is distinctive but to frame it that he is somehow out of touch as some here have doesn't carry water when he is so consistently successful.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Something being liked most certainly does not mean it's on current trend.

You ain't gonna sit here and say Queen is current and modern despite their songs doing big ass numbers after the movie.

You can like Retro shit, it's still retro

Status
Not open for further replies.