• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Something being liked most certainly does not mean it's on current trend.

You ain't gonna sit here and say Queen is current and modern despite their songs doing big ass numbers after the movie.

You can like Retro shit, it's still retro
If Queen or some other hypothetical band released new music which consistently charted, they would not be retro. Eminem is an example of this. Complacent maybe, outdated no.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just need a RV comeback for that storm to actually be insufferable
XsRXIaK.gif

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I'm happy BP is back.

I predict a messy but enjoyable in your face hype song, and then some really good Teddy joints as B sides, outdated or not. I also predict it'll be very successful. My main hope is for the choreo to be more involved. More Playing With Fire, less DDDD/Forever Young.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I'm happy BP is back.

I predict a messy but enjoyable in your face hype song, and then some really good Teddy joints as B sides, outdated or not. I also predict it'll be very successful. My main hope is for the choreo to be more involved. More Playing With Fire, less DDDD/Forever Young.
Amen, but I am not holding my breath. There is little benefit to them prepping more complex choreo for an upcoming song they will have to work into their upcoming tour dates.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Ugh, I love this so much. Let's see how the full track is tomorrow.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
I'm personally a fan of Pringles' Red Velvet gif responses. The tone works and more RV Trinity is always needed.

I've made multiple attempts at listening to Stray Kids' singles before and didn't like any of it. Seems I need to check out this latest one when I can.

[Teaser] KARD(카드) _ 밤밤(Bomb Bomb) #BM

★2011 KPOP HIT SONG STAGE Compilation★ . ★다시 보는 2011년 히트곡 무대 모음★

♪TIMELINE♪
00:00:03 동방신기(TVXQ) - 왜(Keep Your Head Down)
00:04:02 시크릿 - 샤이보이 (Secret - Shy Boy)
00:07:39 포미닛 - 거울아 거울아 (4minute - Mirror Mirror)
00:11:13 씨스타19(SISTAR 19) - Ma Boy
00:14:28 f(x) - Hot Summer
00:18:10 2PM - Hands Up
00:21:26 2NE1 - 내가 제일 잘 나가(I AM THE BEST)
00:24:53 티아라(T-ARA) - Roly Poly
00:28:26 현아(HyunA) - Bubble Pop!
00:31:55 미쓰에이(Miss A) - Good-bye Baby
00:35:39 인피니트 - 내꺼하자 (INFINITE - Be Mine)
00:39:01 2NE1 - UGLY
00:43:10 슈퍼주니어(SUPER JUNIOR) - Mr.Simple
00:47:24 씨스타(SISTAR) - So Cool
00:50:42 다비치 - 안녕이라고 말하지마(DAVICHI - Don't say goodbye)
00:54:24 카라(KARA) - STEP
00:57:43 브라운아이드걸스(Brown Eyed Girls) - Sixth Sense
01:01:09 소녀시대(SNSD) - The Boys
01:05:02 원더걸스(WONDER GIRLS) - Be My Baby
01:08:30 트러블메이커(Trouble Maker) - Trouble Maker
01:12:09 아이유(IU) - 너랑 나(YOU&I)

G-Idle Yuqi --- 세상 청아함 다 끌어모은 우기의 고쟁 연주|[B컷하드털이]|(여자)아이들 I-DLE 우기 YUQI

Yeon Woo "I haven't earned money until now.. I'm still in debt" [Village Survival, the Eight 2 Ep 3]

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
BP comeback is sooner than I thought I guess they had to squeeze it in before the us tour.

I'm excited to hear new music from them!

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Stray Kids music is... idk... A bit too try hard for my taste. The formula just clicks in this last track. I also enjoyed Hellevator and Voices from them, but that's pretty much it.

My prediction is it will be great, break a bunch of records in Korea, and be dismissed as being outdated here. I am a true Nostradamus.
Your childish behaviour is only making us more prone to disliking it. Good job, fan.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
According to the YGE press release it's supposed to be "more intense" than DDDD, whatever that means. I hope they don't go to far in the hype territory, I know they probably want something big for the US but there's always a risk for the music quality to take a hit. I feel their best songs are the more subdued ones, like Whistle or Really. We'll see.

The press release also say their choreo will be their most dynamic yet, so it looks like my hopes might come true. After 9 months of slow, minimal choreos I'm ready to see some movement!

Last edited:

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
I'm seriously starting to doubt whether Loona TV's resident subber will ever return. It's been, what, three weeks now? I don't know if any fansubbers have taken matters into their own hands yet.

As an aside, it's interesting to see that views have more or less halved since the subtitles stopped.

I'm personally a fan of Pringles' Red Velvet gif responses. The tone works and more RV Trinity is always needed.

Wait, is there an established Trinity in Red Velvet?

(I'm voting for Seulgi, Irene and Joy.)

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
I'm seriously starting to doubt whether Loona TV's resident subber will ever return. It's been, what, three weeks now? I don't know if any fansubbers have taken matters into their own hands yet.

As an aside, it's interesting to see that views have more or less halved since the subtitles stopped.
Team Subbits have been doing a good job of translating the LTVs! They also subbed some other stuff

--R

Oct 25, 2017
That's... pretty bad. Her dark hair was so good.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
It's always funny when a group's stage personas don't match up with their real ones.

----------------------------------------------

Also that blonde hair is a choice.

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all should already know by now. I've said it time and time again--bops are all I care about since I'm a basic bitch. So this pleases me. The visuals, that bridge, everything really. There are a few rough parts, but this is still one of the better songs to come out this year (so far).

I mean, I wasn't expecting them to be this extra:

That's some 5th comeback type stuff, after a group has released a series of flops lol. So I think it's cool that they just started off with something so sensual out of the gate.

My god Moon is such a banger. Jesus

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
DIA's song having 1.5 million views while Momoland's has 12 million is the perfect example how song quality doesn't matter lol. I wonder which song ST prefers?
What the fuck is Pledis doing with Pristin?

Besides "nothing".
They still haven't announced After School's disbandment as far as I can tell.

I have no faith in them.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
She got two great solo albums as well some very listenable groups songs, more than most gg members can speak of. Let me light a candle and be sad about never seeing the true Bae doing performances anymore. Huge loss for JYP, but he probably got some more chinese, japanese, whatever groups reader to debut ready to release into the world

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017

--R

Oct 25, 2017
d2n6dxaucaaackfjpg.png

"YG shares official song description for BLACKPINK's KILL THIS LOVE:

Song revolves around lead/reed brass and drums which comes together with BLACKPINK's overflowing charismatic rapping and vocals."

Sounds ok so far. Jisoo looks great as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.