• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

K-Pop ERA | OT | Into the New World

Oct 25, 2017
I'm staying up as well, 4am but my sleep schedule is all fucked anyway.

Just sat through the Jaden Smith set, the stage is great and the venue is packed. They'll play at night too.

Oct 27, 2017
Exhaustion definitely kicked in the last 4 songs can’t blame them though.

I enjoyed the hell out of this I can’t wait to see them May 1st.
They really seemed like they were having a good time up on stage plus they killed it the performance was great. Honestly it was nice to see them just moving around the stage performing and not always having to stick 100% to the choreography.

Oct 25, 2017
Was curious and went to the coachella reddit to see some reaction since they're definitely not the usual demographic for Kpop, seems positive but that might just be the novel factor, there's nothing quite like it this weekend.

By the way yes the live band is following them during their tour, they're called Band Six and were with Big Bang before.

Also happy I got to see a perf of Kick It. Love that track
My favorite from the EP! And while I wasn't a huge fan of Don't Know What to Do on first listen, that drop was made for music festivals lol. It played nice here.