• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I finally finished the new BTS album....

While the title song is a 7/10, all other songs are FILLER.

Are people really letting them get away with this after that long break?

source.gif

What do you think?

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Did Jimin, BTS or Big Hit ever face much pushback for Jimin's atomic bombing of Japan shirt? Apart from some schedule cancellations on the Japanese side of things, media and fans seem to have largely hand-waved the incident compared to what other idols have faced with cross-cultural controversies.

Car, the Garden has been one of the most talented vocalists in the game for years, but rarely if ever posted here or the old forum (IIRC, once or twice here and essentially never at the other place).

[MV] Car, the garden(카더가든) _ Tree(나무)

Before Yeonjung joined the group, underrated Dawon used to be the best singer in WJSN. Yeonjung is a machine, though with a range of skills.

[HOT] Yeonjung X 015B 2019 ver. 'Empty Street'♬ , 다시 쓰는 차트쇼 지금 1위는? 20190412

Oooo, thanks for posting this =)
Gotta spread the Baek Yerin love.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
SM recently registered trademarks for FRNZ in categories typically associated with idol groups. Could be some more NCT bullshit, but fans are speculating it could be the new gg.

That name though
PUMEn5L.gif

Last edited:

xeroborn55

Oct 27, 2017
Watched the bts performance on snl with my daughter. We're both fans now. I've loved pop music since I was her age (10) and kpop just seems like such an untapped gold mine for me.

SushiMassage

Banned
Apr 5, 2019
Did Jimin, BTS or Big Hit ever face much pushback for Jimin's atomic bombing of Japan shirt? Apart from some schedule cancellations on the Japanese side of things, media and fans seem to have largely hand-waved the incident compared to what other idols have faced with cross-cultural controversies.

Think their agency worked hard to quiet down everyone, was a huge news in Japan at the time though, but now nothing.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017

Their agency released an apology for the issue, but the situation kinda fell apart when it was revealed that the scandal was brought up some japanese right wing extremist trying to levy support to screw Korea over their WW2 war crimes. Thw qccompanying death threats qnd attempted attacks on their fan meetings basically evaporated any support

So it never got the pushback cause most of East and South East Asia was like "fuck y'all" to japan given the political climate at the time.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
If this is bait it's the biggest bait in history
Well towards the end it sounds like they'll break into one of their "cheer like" choruses. It'd be nice if they just kept it smooth and sensual, but I don't think they will. A switch from that beat to a more cheery one could ruin the track lol

Cautiously optimistic.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
BDZ was no bait when the only music teaser it had showed a cute song.

Same with the members and the press saying it was a cute song.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
I was watching the Girls Generation debut compilation on MBC's youtube channel. I had forgotten how fucking good early Girls Generation was. That was some catchy ass music.

SushiMassage

Banned
Apr 5, 2019
What are your favorite "b-sides" this year so far, that you actually like more than the title songs?

My favorite is Leave me Alone from Highlight, the title song was totally bland for me but this song on the same mini album... just love it!

What are your hidden gems?

Status
Not open for further replies.