• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Our Queen crazy over PUBG

PerfumedLargeGrebe-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never heard of this group!
*investigates*
i never looked at them myself.. . was digging up old songs and saw a new channel posting past performances of RooRa and saw this on the channel. seeing anyone try to perform and sing live i think it's tough...
i love Bol4 so much. their voices sound great and unique live. Baek Yerin is dope too =)

love anything 015B related:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm not crazy about that, but I love the beat and the aesthetic, and that goes a LONG way with me lol

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
^Love it. Feels pretty refreshing for a TWICE song but definitely a TWICE song iykwim
Could actually be my favorite since..likey?

EDIT : Also oh my god Sana in that black dress...
1st post in this thread to gush about Sana don't mind me

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy it, but it's kinda what I feared. JYPE made the producer "chicken out" on the chorus. That would've been the perfect time to go harder, but it slips back into standard TWICE mode.

Still, it's better than their last few releases. I dig it.

Cub3h

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think I love everything apart from the pre-chorus. Has anyone complained yet about there not being enough Dahyun? Rap line killed it so I don't even mind that much.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017

Man, I wish GGs did covers of BG songs(that aren't ballads) that were actual covers.

Only ones I cam think of is DC's really really and I-DLE's Fake Love.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I really like Fancy, their best single since Signal, IMO.

It still has their signature "sound" but they have pushed in a more dancey direction (without going the EDM banger route of Dance the Night Away).

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
That pre-chorus and chorus ruined the song for me. Can someone take the original beat that's actually great and redo the song?

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
It's finally here:

Thoughts?

Niceeee. Like it alot more now hearing the whole thing.

Loving the aesthetic, beat and how energetic the song feels. Don't find the chorus parts jarring at all as I feel it flows nicely throughout the whole song. Only real complaint I have is that the bridge was a bit lackluster but even that is sorta a nitpick.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I love it! I'm with llehuty on this, it's my favorite Twice release since Signal.

And Chae looks so good with short blonde hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.