• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
hey there❣️
I loved Dont Wanna Cry too. Their recent sub unit song Change Up is great as well. Do you happen to like NCT? Specifically NCT 127?
Hey! I like Change Up a lot. And I adore NCT (well, except maybe NCT Dream...), and especially NCT 127! Limitless is probably my pop song of the year, Cherry Bomb was amazing, and both mini-albums were pretty strong. Fire Truck was incredible too. Also, Johnny explaining "daddy" to Xiumin and Chen remains an iconic moment.

tumblr_ogpbs378ac1udjpajo1_400.gif

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
hopefully there are more red velvet variety appearances, just watched their snowball project from two months ago and it got me cracking. ALSO LOVELYZ GONNA SLAY THE CHARTS WITH TWINKLE CANT WAIT TO HEAR K-KYARYESQUE TWINKLE IN FULL.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
hopefully there are more red velvet variety appearances, just watched their snowball project from two months ago and it got me cracking. ALSO LOVELYZ GONNA SLAY THE CHARTS WITH TWINKLE CANT WAIT TO HEAR K-KYARYESQUE TWINKLE IN FULL.
I never knew I needed RV performing Tell Me so badly until I saw them dancing and singing to it on Snowball Project. I hope they'll have a special stage someday.

Did you watch their reality show? Joy is absent but it's still hilarious. Definitely worth a watch.

Last edited:

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I never knew I needed RV performing Tell Me so badly until I saw them dancing and singing to it on Snowball Project. I hope they'll have a special stage soon ;-;

Did you watch their reality show? Joy is absent but it's still hilarious. Definitely worth a watch.

Saw bits and pieces on YouTube like the quiz show, will watch after exams. Is it on V or completely seperate?

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
We totally missed this quality debut earlier this year:

The way they just lifted a complete verse out of a Black Eyed Peas song, lmao. A verse that says "I'm so 2008 you're so 2000 and late"... in 2017.
tumblr_o1f4gtOQrj1tju2q8o4_400.gif

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
The way they just lifted a complete verse out of a Black Eyed Peas song, lmao. A verse that says "I'm so 2008 you're so 2000 and late"... in 2017.
This is especially great because the original lyric is "I'm so 3008" so it's almost like they're conceding they're not as far ahead as Fergie but they've definitely got 9 years ago down to a tee. Amazing.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
On the kdrama front, is Signal a really good drama throughout all episodes?

I'm also looking for a funny drama that is funny all the way through, not just in the beginning and then it becomes heavily dramatic. Closest thing I've seen to it is Let's Eat. Good comedy all the way, the only thing I didn't like was that stalker/killer subplot, it felt really forced. I didn't watch Let's Eat 2 because of how they reset everything, they should just have done a completely different cast.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
…are we the same person? :B
still cant believe they included a creaking bed in Baby Don't Like It (not that im complaining).
also love how many projects mark shows up in, he really seems like one of sm's favourites.
The bed in Baby Don't Like It is really something else, that was a true "we have decided to stan forever" moment. Isn't there also some weird stuff in the lyrics about Taeyong wanting to roleplay as a hobbit while some Snow White cosplayer beats the shit out of him? I'm going from fan translations here because my Korean is...fairly non-existent. But I want to believe that's both what he's saying and what he's into because it cements him as being one of the best current male pop stars.
Speaking of, I really liked The Cure, that song Taeyong did with Yoo Young Jin. It sounds like something that would play in the credits of a 1990s feelgood b-movie so it takes me back to being a young pop stan.

And I can see why they push Mark, he's really coming into his own and his parts in Cherry Bomb are fantastic.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Just feels weird when asked what their new song is called. Like, hey wanna listen to this new song? It's called DDD

I'm not sure why it feels weird - that's just the English name given to it to help foreign fans/SEO. It's original name is "덜덜덜" which describes the shivering people do when nervous.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I'm not sure why it feels weird - that's just the English name given to it to help foreign fans/SEO. It's original name is "덜덜덜" which describes the shivering people do when nervous.
Yeah, I've been pronouncing it "deul deul deul" (in my head, and like once out loud). I love simple song names like this because I can look at the hangeul and go "yes, I see it!" and kid myself into thinking I've absorbed something.
yep…those lyrics are accurate
Oh daddy.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

I can't be the only one hearing Henry here, he's even singing similarly. Song is from earlier this year, We Are The Night released their album earlier this week tho. Give it a try please, never seen them being mentioned here before.

Whoa! Twice's Likey MV already has 55+million views!

Last edited:

CrimsonMina

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My Twicetagram albums finally came in today. That had to be the slowest EMS shipping ever.

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
Just found a Youtube channel that has classical musicians react to kpop songs. Thought their "One Of These Nights Vs Dumb Dumb" video was kind of fun with the new Red Velvet album coming soon.

Honestly can't say which I prefer myself. Dumb Dumb got me into them, but OOTN is just so good.

Edit: Also every single one of them was super into 'AKMU - Dinosaur'. As everyone should be, because it's the best song released this year.

Last edited:

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Super Junior's Eunhyuk will be on Running Man in an upcoming episode (along with group members Donghae, Leeteuk, Yesung, and Red Velvet's Irene and Joy). He and Somin went to elementary school together.

Eunhyuk.jpg

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
She's looking exactly the same. haha Best thing on monday, the preview for the episode was funny already. Yeri is normaly not my fav, but I want here there too, so good looking. More mature, less sweet.

Moon Parade

Oct 25, 2017
I'll also barge in and say hello. Hello!

I get the feeling I may like boybands more than this thread does but I'm surprised how much I like the new Seventeen album (and how great Don't Wanna Cry was). That cheesy guitar on Clap shouldn't work for me but it does.
(

Hey, welcome! This is a great community, you'll have no troubles fitting in.

And I wouldn't worry about that. Good music is good music!

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Sones I realized this hasn't been brought up here yet!

So there's your hope SNSD might come back, but of course, this is all still up in the air. I'm sure SM realizes they benefit from still havign SNSD, but if they agree to keep SNSD going as a multi-agency group, what's to stop other groups or acts with grievances with SM to leave when their contracts are up?

roaSone

Oct 26, 2017
It won't happen. SM will never allow it, they have too much to lose in that exact aspect you mentionned.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's just PR speech, all noise until there are concrete news.

---

Nayeon getting snarky is always funny :D

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder why they keep using that cheap looking effect for the floors, first the waterfall, which looked half fine, but now those clouds. Seems like the camera had a problem with the textur pattern too. Would have looked great as backgrounds otherwise. :/

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Dingo Music: Suran "Love Story (ft Crush)"

-----

Public voting has begun for The Unit. Meanwhile, ODK is no longer subbing Mix Nine due to licensing issues (they subbed only the 1st episode)

G-Nitro

Oct 27, 2017
Columbia, MD
One of my favorite channels is 1MILLION Dance Studio. They just released their Hyolyn & Changmo "Blue Moon" choreography... They got Hyolyn to join too!

Status
Not open for further replies.