• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Saw this today, Fromis 9 in new york:

Whole thing just makes you smile throughout. Also the video quality is so good.

Does anyone have other examples of groups dancing with their fans together?
I remember one where clc surprised a group dancing to their song, though they didn't work together like they did here.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea if I love or hate it honestly. But at least I was wrong about them doing another Twice-like chorus. This leaned more into what I originally wanted them to sound like.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming there is a song buried in there. I'm just getting attitude and sensory overload from this.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
I knew by the 2 minute mark what the reaction here would be, lol.

Yeah it's a mess, both the music composition and the video constantly jumping around. Dalla Dalla had some of these issues but they kind of doubled down here. If nothing else I feel confident the full choreo will be awesome again, that is what saved the last single for me.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, I love it. Kinda falls into that Weki Meki slot to where it's not really cute or girl crush, just somewhere in the middle. I like it more than BP's "we're so cool" style that comes across as forced. Like "Dalla Dalla," it's just about leaving their lives the way they want to.

It's petulant, kinda bratty, and just the right amount of cute.

The last 20 seconds is the best part.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

70rsA9q.gif

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I know but I wanted to pretend I was dismissing the reference to Zimzalabim and its sheer existence by using this amazingly gif oof!

oeMWFjd.gif
Ah okay lol.

All jokes aside, I actually think it's in their Top 5 now. It's done a total 360 in my mind and now it's fighting with RBB on my rankings lol

I think it's the dance moves. I just like watching them perform it and the sog isn't too bad.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Ah okay lol.

All jokes aside, I actually think it's in their Top 5 now. It's done a total 360 in my mind and now it's fighting with RBB on my rankings lol

I think it's the dance moves. I just like watching them perform it and the sog isn't too bad.

Stockholm syndrome is a tough thing to go through, thoughts and prayers to you ❤️

L9Dk8rZ.gif

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Zimzalabim zim-zimzalabim
Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim
Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim
Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim
Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim

6YlFKxx.gif

Vote NOW!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim
Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim
Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim
Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim

6YlFKxx.gif

Vote NOW!

Anything but Zimzalabim.

I want to vote for b-sides, because Body Talk is my #1 track in 2017.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Also, remember to vote for best girl, Park Sooyoung.

original.gif

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Man, wendy. So many times.

It's like taeyeon's alicia keys comment, but happens at least once a year.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
ICY was alright (Looking forward to Cherry more).

The beat was killing me because I swear I heard it before and I think I found out the culprit.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This is a really interesting video.

Yeah it's bad and why I still don't really like her. Being from Canada, she really should no better. I wish SM gave a damn about international fans, if they did, they would've told her to stop the first time. You don't see BTS members doing shit like that because they know their fanbase. They're so woke that they changed the lyrics when performing on national TV (removing nega cause it sounds too much like the n-word).

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Voted. Picking my top five songs was harder than ranking the members tbh.
Members was pretty easy as it's been pretty much the same since day 1. Title tracks was a little harder. Favorite and 2nd favorite were pretty easy. Needed to solidify 3-5, which actually happen to correlate to songs 8-10 in my overall rankings. Ended up with
1. Red Flavor
2. Ice Cream Cake
3. Bad Boy
4. Peek-a-Boo
5. Happiness

Checked out the rest of Itzy's mini. Overall pretty decent. Icy is the worst track on there unfortunately. The two remixes of their two debut songs were the best imo. Cherry was the best of the new songs.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Status
Not open for further replies.