• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did the results of the Resetera Twice popularity poll ever come out? Shout-outs to all those who already want to change their rankings like me, lol

Oct 25, 2017
onOKxWk.jpg
Q6kRWnP.jpg
QGkFo5y.jpg
6sFixip.jpg

Irene is really something else

Quadratic

Oct 25, 2017
For the Twice poll I think there's a consensus for the top 3. Where it shakes after there will be interesting.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Is Taemin considered a really good dancer?

Saw his MOVE performance and it was really impressive.
Did that song do well? How is Taemin fairing as an artist?

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I'd say he's one of the best.

His songs are not very popular with the general public. Still, his album already sold over 100k copies and he seems to have built a name for himself in the industry.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017

Pretty sure Taemin is considered one of the greatest dancers in kpop. Song did alright. Still charting in the top 100s on all the charts, which isn't great, but it's all you're gonna get if you're an SM artist not named Taeyeon, EXO or Red Velvet. Seems like the general Korean public avoid SM releases like the plague tbh.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017

He's a dancer foremost, and is considered a top idol dancer. He has a high level of ability and has great control of his body.

"Move" did ok. Didn't get top 10 on the charts (so not as good as "Danger" but better than "Press Your Number") but still sold over 130,000 (but less than both previous lead singles). He's fairing decently as an artist and imho has solid songs, but if SM wants him to be on the tier with other dance-based soloists like Rain or Taeyang, he still has a ways to go (do they even want to? I'm just adding a comparison in the genre I think Taemin fits into).

----

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Re:play EXID ep 1 (subbed)
You may have seen some news/clips about this show, as they talk about Solji's absence and the hate comments aimed at her.

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Been really feeling EXID's DDD this week. Great production work there. The entire Full Moon mini-album is pretty good, actually.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Hani also has a great jazzy voice. Don't overlook that.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Besides all of the obvious, Hani's personality is the best. So entertaining on any show she's a part of.

Jiro

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
After giving each recent comeback a fair chance, I have to say that Block B's Shall we Dance ends up being the best one. What do you guys say?

G-Nitro

Oct 27, 2017
Columbia, MD
My latest K-Pop MVs You Should Be Watching for the week of 11/11/17 is live. Another week of over 30+ videos, and I can't believe the star power this past week. EXID, Block B, Super Junior, SEVENTEEN, and so many more. My personal highlights for the lesser known are Rothy and Sole. Those two songs are so good. I hope people enjoy this week of music as much as I did. Repeating the playlist already lol

http://g-nitro.com/k-pop-mvs-you-should-be-watching-111117

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It fits into the video, hope there won't be much critic in form of "appropriation". Taeil looks a bit messy tho, why so short?^^ Might be a problem of those two songs having kind of a different look. Who was the one looking like Rain/Bi from the LA Song promotions?

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After giving each recent comeback a fair chance, I have to say that Block B's Shall we Dance ends up being the best one. What do you guys say?
Great song, but their stylists should be fired. The outfits are worse than NCT's Limitless era. lol

I've been very addicted to Gugudan's Chococo which is weird because it's not usually the kind of concept I care for.

G-Nitro

Oct 27, 2017
Columbia, MD

I am really enjoying the new Block B and it will most likely reach Top 20 for my end of year list.

Other comebacks have been okay. EXID "DDD" is growing on me the more I listen to it. gugudan's Chococo I just can't get in to at all. TWICE was fun, but not their best this year imo. Super Junior really surprised me with Black Suit, and I've been jamming to it a lot. The new SEVENTEEN song is fun, but I'm not that in to it. Sonamoo's new song is their best of the year, but since "Cushion", I haven't really enjoyed their music to that level again.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
JYP's really gotta chill with how much they're running TWICE. For whatever reason they're back in Japan despite being in the middle of Likey promotions. And it looks like they have no breaks in sight with end of the year promotions and their Japan tour in January and February.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wendy teasers. She looks so good!

A Hitchhiker track! That's very promising. Can't wait to listen to the vocals tonight.

sca

Oct 25, 2017
I think most of EXID are dorks, but Hani especially. She's just relaxed and it's entertaining to watch

roosters93

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite channels is 1MILLION Dance Studio. They just released their Hyolyn & Changmo "Blue Moon" choreography... They got Hyolyn to join too!

while just walking around the streets today i was thinking that 탄 한국 여자가 뭔가 섹시하고 눈에 뛰어서 특이해요 - i'm kinda feeling tanned korean girls lately and then i saw this too. hyolyn is looking good

That's a remix of Blue Moon in the 1MILLION dance video, right? Or have I been listening to a remix this entire time?

What babes.
sounds like the normal mix but it's like they just repeat the same section over and over again right? but yeah listening it to like this made me realise it has a nice beat

I don't get Hani's appeal.

she's hot, what's not to get

Status
Not open for further replies.