K-Pop ERA | OT | Into the New World

FairyEmpire

Oct 25, 2017

Delphine

Fugere Non Possum
Mar 30, 2018
France
I listened to her album. I should have done it earlier, I liked Goblin enough, but never took the time to dive into the 2 other songs. Dorothy and especially On The Moon are really great, they have a very dreampop sound that I'm a fan of.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
None of this surprises me. They had one of the most ambitious rollouts in the history of k-pop. Shit had to be mad expensive, and in hindsight, it was probably a bad idea.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Aren't they still promoting Feel Special in South Korea?
Nope just ended. Also makes sense that they're seemingly dropping Fake & True at midnight Japan (little under an hour and a half) as their Japanese tour is about to start in less than a week. Still, always surprised how they just drop their Japanese M/Vs without proper promotion in the weeks leading up to it.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Nope just ended. Also makes sense that they're seemingly dropping Fake & True at midnight Japan (little under an hour and a half) as their Japanese tour is about to start in less than a week. Still, always surprised how they just drop their Japanese M/Vs without proper promotion in the weeks leading up to it.
Promotion in japan is a bit weird and sometimes begins after the MV is released. They have a show on JP TV tomorrow and the song/album releases next month.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Momo looks amazing without bangs.

Song's pretty nice. Probably would've liked it more if Breakthrough didn't exist. Definitely enjoying the change in sound for Twice though.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

Save LOONA.

Shouldn't have scheduled it for the same day, but meh.

And again, someone is toying with my feelings.

For other news, TWICE is skipping meals and sleep to feed their fans.

Now this is the concept I want to see EVERGLOW going with for the next comeback.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Just finished watching this performance through episode 8 and before I knew it I was clapping at the end of the performance.

This is easily their best performance I’ve seen so far. Mamamoo was fantastic as well I wouldn’t be upset at all if they won first place as well.

For me this episode it was
(G)I-DLE=Mamamoo>AOA