• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
I'll start it off since I'm impatient. No b-sides, KPOP only, single releases

1. Loona - Butterfly
2. Itzy - Icy
3. Chung Ha - Snapping
4. CLC - No
5. Taeyeon - Four Seasons
6. Chung Ha - Gotta Go
7. Hinapia - Drip
8. Itzy - Dalla Dalla
9. CLC - Me
10. Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat
11. Gfriend - Sunrise
12. Blackpink - Kill This Love
13. BOL4 - Workaholic
14. Twice - Feel Special
15. Taeyeon - Spark
16. Everglow - Adios
17. Red Velvet - Umpah Umpah
18. CLC - Devil
19. IU - Blueming
20. Twice - Fancy

WINGS WINGS

Edit: Oh wow I'm at the top of the page. I feel...... special dwa dwa dwa dwa or something

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
If I don't see HINAPIA's Drip in your lists, there'll be blood.

pkx8jsd.gif

I'm messing with you here, it might make it tbh. But it might not, who knows.

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
the thing about CL is every time i think about her the most prominent thing at the front of my mind is how truly bad, just an utter trashfire of a song and mv Lifted was. im fairly new to kpop, and at the very beginning of my interest was right before that released and it almost killed my interest in the whole genre. it just doesn't work at all on so many levels.

the newest stuff doesn't seem like that, which is promising.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We're also doing decade end list right?

Spotify wrapped is up on the app. I'm surprised Kill This Love was my most listened song of the year. Could've sworn I listened to Fancy and Don't Know What To Do a lot more.

Red Velvet ended up being my #1 of course.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
We're also doing decade end list right?

Spotify wrapped is up on the app. I'm surprised Kill This Love was my most listened song of the year. Could've sworn I listened to Fancy and Don't Know What To Do a lot more.

Red Velvet ended up being my #1 of course.
According to ma spotify wrapped, mine is Binaural Delta 160hz 😌😌

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
LOL I'm not calling it a snoozefest wtf... I'm responding to the guy who always posts quick takes shitting on Teddy at every turn.

This was in no way, shape or form an attack or criticism on CL's song nor on her
Sorry misread the quote, I apologize. Anyways I was on my phone on the train and I was tearing up.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
According to Spotify Wrapped, LOONA was my #1 artist this year. Not thanks to Butterfly though, that one didn't even show up on my top songs.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
According to Spotify Wrapped, LOONA was my #1 artist this year. Not thanks to Butterfly though, that one didn't even show up on my top songs.

I'm very far from a k-pop main or anything, but they've still made it into my Spring selection, I definitely listened to that album at least a dozen times in the first weeks.

To clarifiy, I actually listened to a playlist that put the 2 EPs together in the order the special edition had.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
I don't think the Loona EP has bad/ok songs tbh, they are literally all great which it's something I never find.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Red Velvet was the only kpop group to show up in my top 5 this year, but, f(x) and Luna NCT 127 showed up in my top 5 of the decade.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Red Velvet was the only kpop group to show up in my top 5 this year, but, f(x) and Luna NCT 127 showed up in my top 5 of the decade.

Red Velvet topped my year and decade, f(x) was #2 for decade. Spotify only goes back to 2015 for me, but that still seems right.
Eyedi - &new was my most played song, makes sense, it's still my favorite for the year. A perfect chill song that I never get tired of.

Sulli's suicide hit me so hard that it took me out of the genre for the past couple of months, then Hara. It's been a rough year, I had to take a break. I'll need to catch up if I want to make a top 20.

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry misread the quote, I apologize. Anyways I was on my phone on the train and I was tearing up.

No worries! I was in a mood yesterday and luckily that funk is starting to go away. Tearing up from CL? If not, hope everything is ok!

My most listened to song was Don't Know What to Do and Blackpink was my most listened to artist this year. Red Velvet was third, Loona fourth and Chung Ha fifth. A non kpop snuck into my second

Last edited:

Kevinsky

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Back at it again with the once in the year post.

Here's my top ten for '19:
1. YUKIKA - NEON
2. GOT2 - Focus On Me
3. Twice - Fancy
4. Gfriend - Sunrise
5. Hezie - She's Fine
6. Sunmi - Noir
7. GOT7 - You Calling My Name
8. Red Velvet - Sunny Side Up
9. Mamamoo - HIP
10. Purple Beck - Dream Line
10.5. Mommy Son - 별의노래
Also a big shout-out to these extremely good Japanese releases:
Gfriend- Flower
Twice - Breakthrough
Twice - Fake and True

I went to a TWICELIGHTS concert this year, was pretty good. As a big Twice fan I find that this has their best year musically since 2016.
ZcHzm1w.jpg

rrv6neJ.jpg
Might do another post for Top Songs of the Decade but maannnn that's a lotta work lol.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Does stuff from Queendom count for the year end list or are they considered B-Sides and not eligible? Cause my list will be drastically different depending on the answer.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, here is my tentative top 20. I may change it by the deadline.

1. Loona - Butterfly
  2. (G)I-DLE - Lion
  3. Sunmi - Noir
  4. (G)I-DLE - Uh Oh
  5. CLC - No
  6. Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu
  7. Itzy - ICY
  8. SoRi - I Am Not Alone
  9. BlackPink - Kill This Love
  10. Everglow - Adios
  11. Iz*One - Violeta
  12. Sunmi - Lalalay
  13. Red Velvet - Psycho
  14. Chung Ha - Snapping
  15. CLC - Me
  16. Heize - We Don't Talk Together
  17. Twice - Feel Special
  18. Rocket Punch - Bim Bam Bum
  19. Tayeon - Spark
  20. GFriend - Fever
[edit] 12/23 : Added Red Velvet Psycho, AOA Come See Me bumped off.

Last edited:

BaraSailey

Oct 25, 2017
Suga featured on a track on Halsey's new album.

It reminds me of So Far Away from his mixtape. I like how chill it sounds.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, it gets on my nerves people doing end of the year lists so soon. This month we have releases announced for BoA, Baek Yerin, Stray Kids, Park Bom x Sandara, Ailee and an IU collab.

Is Apink going to disband?
There are reports of them making a comeback in January and they are confirmed to be attending at least one of the end of the year shows.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
So, the latest rumour is that the entire X1 and IZONE lineups were decided in advance.

If true their careers are probably dead. Most of them are kids and probably didn't have much say in it all, but I fear that Korean netizens wont let it go.

TOP and Park Bom still get the stupid druggie comments thrown out in every single article, it's gross.

Looking forward to BoA and Bom/Dara. I will write my top 10 after New Years. I just hope I have enough time to do some proper relistening despite my schedule as a retail worker....

Status
Not open for further replies.